81. family portrait

A/N: I MISS ZAYN SO MUCH

I was trying to update last night but my ass fell asleep

and tiniest that fuckboy I talk about well his bitch ass ignored me today and then so I was talking to his other hot friend and he was in a car and was like "SARAH COME HERE" and fuckboy was right beside him and so I ran to the car and slipped and fell and I swear to God my leg is broken but whatever :)))))))))))) it's not like I literally almost died of embarrassment :))))

fuckboy's bitch ass talked to everybody in that damn mOTHERFUCKING ROOM BUT ME :) I'm :) not :) mad :) though :)))))))) I'm fine :)

HE'S A FUCKBOY AND I DONT KNOW WHY IM SO WHIPPED OVER HIS UGLY ASS

and when I fell 1. My head hit the mOTHER FUCKING PAVEMENT (I didn't cry though because that would have been a whole other level of unfortunate events) AND 2. MY LEFT LEG WENT UP AND LITERALLY HIT THE UNDERSIDE OF THE CAR SO HARD THERE'S A DENT IN THE CAR AND MY LEG (and my heart ): aw)

I actually most likely broke my leg no joke I can't walk

81 - family portrait (named after family portrait by P!NK because I was listening to it while editting)

"Darling," is the first thing I hear when I wake up and when I open my mouth to reply I realize 1. I have a really sore throat, 2. It hurts to talk and 3. My pillow smells like Charlie.

"Yeah?" I muster out.

"Are you alright? Do you need something?"

I shrug, running my hand through my hair. Niall was already in a flannel (because all he wears is flannels, all day everyday) and sweats yet I'm in my boxers. That's it. Usually it's the other way around.

"Aww, baby." Niall coos, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into a hug. "You look so sad."

"My throat hurts," I pout.

"Maybe because you deep-throated without preparation or anything."

"Maybe because you fucked my mouth." I pull away from the hug, watching Niall.

Niall smirks, "I know. I'm sorry, I was really in a rut and you looked so pretty. It was like I was seeing you for the first time all over again, last night you looked so gorgeous."

I blush, falling back into the pillow.

"You're so pretty, my little flower princess." Niall coos, cupping my face in his hands.

"Flower Princess." I murmur, "I like that. It reminds me of Sailor Moon for some reason."

Niall chuckles, pressing a kiss to my mouth before murmuring, "I love you."

"Why are you being nicer?" I question.

"Am I not nice?" Niall chuckles and I shake my head, "You're just being-- I don't know. More.... Like, affectionate?"

"I feel more connected to you after last night," He trails off with a shrug.

"Because I blew you or the talk?"

Niall chuckles, "Both."

I smirk, "I love you too."

Niall stares at me for a second before pushing some hair out of my face, "One day I'm going to write a little Shakespeare poem about how pretty you are."

"I hope you do," I reply, "Nobody's ever written anything about me. Maybe I'll write a poem about you too, but I suck at poems."

"You'll think of something, you're smart." Niall smiles and I smile at him before realization hits and I sigh.