75. worth it

IM NOT DEAD GUYS AND I DIDNT GET SENT TO AFRICA PARTY TIME

A/N: in chapter 50 of The Teenage Kitten (I was rereading chapters and cringing at how shitty of a writer I am) I saw that I wrote I quote (literally copied and pasted this from the chapter): "question: there are two narry stories I'm debating off of so would you want to read a story with
1. mental hospital narry
or 2. niall accidentally dyes his head lilac and harry needs antidepressants and they meet in a store" AND I REMEMBER LIKE NUMBER ONE ALMOST GOT PICKED AND THE MEMORIES

number 2 is this, incase you haven't noticed

75 - Worth It

When I reach my apartment after work the next day,  I'm surprised to see Zayn sitting on the steps in front of the complex, waiting for me.

"Are you okay?" I ask because his feet are bouncing but his face is glowing.

"We had sex." Zayn blurts, "Me and Liam, oh my God it was so worth it."

"Congratulations." I reply, opening the door.

"I sucked his dick." Zayn announces.

"TMI..." I mumble with a laugh as we take the stairs. I had a fear of elevators after a teenaged incident where I was in an elevator and the elevator just dropped. (That incident changed my entire lifestyle).

"And he fucking-- He's got a six pack. Or a twelve pack, I don't know. I was too busy sucking him off to notice."

"Mhm," In the beginning of our friendship I thought Zayn was a sex-deprived slut most of the time but now I've realized Zayn is a sex-deprived slut all of the time. (I still love him though. I love him more then anything).

"A-and he called me beautiful." Zayn starts to blush furiously. "He kissed me then told me I was the most beautiful thing in the world."

"Aww," I coo. "Zayn, that's so cute,"

"I actually almost pissed myself," Zayn whispers, "He told me I was beautiful and he meant it. Nobody ever means it."

"Because you are beautiful, Zayn. Everybody means it, I mean it." I reply because it was hard to believe Zayn was insecure when he's actually perfect (Zayn claimed he was too skinny. What the hell, he is perfect).

Zayn actually blushes harder, "Thank you, wallflower. You're pretty too. But he asked me out on a date. I don't know what to do."

"What makes you think I have dating advice?"

"Don't you and Niall go on dates all the time?"

I think it over, "Well we got locked in the store then he moved into my house like, a couple days later so.... like.... Nope?"

"You've never been on a date with him?"

"We went to two random as road trips, one we had a splash fight in a car wash and the other me and Niall broke up so...."

"I need date advice and the only person I actually rely on doesn't know shit!" Zayn starts to panick, "Oh my God--"

"Relax. Niall has date advice and he knows Liam." I say as we reach my floor.

"Im so nervous...."

"You have sex all the time but a date with somebody you had sex with already makes you nervous?"

"Yeah! Sex isn't sentimental! Sex is for pleasure and getting drunk without the hangover!" Zayn exclaims, "Dates mean you're actually interested in the person. That means Liam is interested! In me! Out of all people!"