90. this one's a fighter

IM BAAAAACK

BIG THANK YOU TO ombre5sos FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY ANNOYING SELF THAT MADE HER RESEND THE COVER ITS BEAUTIFUL

I've been MIA, eh? Damn.

YALL KNOW MY 1D CONCERT IS THIS WEEK FAM YEESSS

I KEPT YOU GUYS WAITING FOR SO LONG AND THIS IS A FUCKING FILLER CHAPTER IM SO SORRY

90 - this one's a fighter (the fighter - gym class heros ft. ryan  tedder cause you guys sometimes ask for the song lol)

I'm sobbing in the apartment for approximately ten minutes until two new officers show up to take me.

"Mr. Harry Styles,"

I hiccup and look up at them with my red-rimmed eyes and flushed face. I'm developing a headache from crying so much.

"I would like to tell you your rights. You have the right to remain silent. Everything you say can and will be held against you in court..."

He continues but I'm barely listening, it just causes me to cry harder thinking about Niall's condition right now.

He needs me. I can feel it, Niall needs me and I'm stuck here and there's nothing I can do except play along to the story Niall wants me to tell the jury.

"Sir, would you please get up--"

"N-no." I reply. Niall needs me.

They both sigh and start to hoist me up, which has me screaming, as if Niall's going to come back and save me. I don't even know if he's dead or alive.

"You took him away from me!" I scream at them, tears streaming down my face. "You-you fucking bastards--"

"He was never yours to begin with."

I stay silent after he says that because if I speak I don't know exactly what'll say.

I'm handcuffed outside the apartment
building (I'm told they don't think I'm a criminal but I'm a fighter, so they need safety measures) but I don't pay attention to that because all I can focus on is the fact that there are multiple ambulances and I know Niall is in one of them.

I'm just chewing my lip until one particular ambulance does a U-turn before it's lights and sirens turn on and it speeds off in the direction of the hospital which causes my stomach to drop because now I know for a fact all isn't well.

----------------------
---------------
---------

I'm not paying attention to anything and I'm just letting myself be thrown and dragged around but then I notice how my surroundings have changed-- I'm now in a cold, metal room with Officer Ramsey.

"Take a seat." Ramsey offers and I sigh because this man is acting like I have a choice.

"Those handcuffs look uncomfortable," Ramsey says, trying to be a "good cop". "Would you like them off?"

"I'm good."

"You're the first person who didn't take that offer." Ramsey hums, slightly phased.

"What do you want from me? You already took him--"

"Let me explain something to you, Mr. Styles." Ramsey says, "Niall Horan has a tendency to make people fall in love with him. We have the truth written down right here in Niall's police folder." He waves around the beige folder. "Are you aware that everything he's ever told you he'd told someone else before?"