82. where the stars land

SUPER ULTRA MEGA THANK YOU TO Tess_Susanne FOR PUNK NIALL AND LIKE MAYBE LATE 2013 HARRY and i'm sorry I forgot to put your cover in chapter 81 I'm a little hoe x

A/N: i wasn't going to update but zAYN FUCKING SHAVED HIS HEAD so I'm updating before more shit happens and I end up leaving a long ass authors note

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS SO CUTE IT MAKES UP FOR IT

MINI STORY: MY ANKLE HAS BEEN SWELLING UP SINCE SATURDAY AND I WENT TO THE DOCTOR TODAY BUT MY MOM WAS ACTING UP AND THE DOCTORS OFFICE CLOSED so idk if i'm going to go again but I've actually been limping around like a little grandma

&&&& OLIVIA READ YOUR COMMENTS AND CALLED ME UP ALL HYPED LIKE "_____ said I was awesome" or "_____ called me a queen" and so thank you for being nice to Olivia we had like a 3 hour phone conversation talking about how rad ya'll are

and I finished 84 goddddaaamn i actually don't want to publish it like I feel unholy or something just thinking about that chapter um but for whoever asked for Harry in knee-highs, a pink tutu, panties and a tiara.... I // really // hope you're happy with your life

82 - where the stars land

"Sunshine, I'm not leaving you." I assure, cupping his face in my hands.

"N-no!" Niall mutters, "They're going to take me away from you. That's what I fear. I don't want to go back to jail, I really don't. I want to marry you and have a family."

"We can get married and have a family." I mumble, "Hell, I'll marry you right now and tomorrow we'll visit an adoption centre."

"I'm so scared," Niall whimpers in a quieter voice, "I love you too much to see you just be taken away from me."

"That's not going to happen." I promise.

"It is," Niall whimpers before a sob escapes his mouth and I pull him back into the hug.

"Baby, nothing's going to happen. I can assure you."

"I don't want to loose this, it's my home. We're this big, dysfunctional family and I fucking love all of it. I love how Luna barks and wakes you up in the middle of the night, or how Charlie occasionally scratches me, or how Zayn and Liam intrude on us all the time or how we argue 24/7. I'm going to miss it all so much."

"Sweetheart, it'll be okay." I murmur.

"I'm going to miss us staying up all night talking about pointless bullshit and your laugh and your voice and your cute dimples and our arguments over who cooks and looking into your eyes and your smile and how mad you get when I do the dumbest shit then you always give me crap but only because you love me and want the best for me-- I'm going to miss you so much."

"We aren't breaking up, the police aren't coming for you, nothing bad is going to happen."

"It's too late."

"It's never too late."

"It's too late," Niall sniffles, "I'm so sorry."

"You're just drunk and rambling, Niall."

"I'm sorry I put you in this mess." Niall murmurs, "I'm sorry I ruined your life."

"You didn't!" I exclaim and Niall shuts up, a small sniffle escaping him.

"You didn't ruin my life. If it wasn't for you I would 110% have been dead by now. Did you know that?" I ask and Niall frowns.

"I would no longer be breathing if it wasn't for your ass, you dummy. So stop dragging yourself down and focusing on the bad and focus on the good you've done."