79. give all my secrets away

I'm not even going to be lowkey about it, Harry sucks Niall's dick in chapter 80

A/N: I wrote this all right now so like dont get surprised if I asked the same question twice

I was listening to Drake all day and I literally feel like a lightskin

I feel like my writing sucks nowadays I'm sorry fam

79 - give all my secrets away

So after that hot mess, Niall drags me back into the apartment room and when he sits down at the end of the bed, I sit across from him (because this is basically an interrogation and I'm not completely 100% okay with being near him yet).

"Alright," I say as I rest my back on the head of the bed.

"Alright." Niall replies, sitting criss-cross in a hunched position. "Ask away, I'm only being honest for an hour."

"You said all night--!"

"I lied," Niall shrugs. "Something I tend to do."

I glare at him. "Why do you always lie?"

"What?"

"Did I stutter?" I raise my eyebrow and Niall chuckles, but I can tell it's because he doesn't know what else to do.

"I lie because the truth hurts," Niall replies.

"Stop being so poetic."

"I'm not trying to be Shakespeare, that's the truth! I lie because the truth hurts! People hear the truth and they get upset and so I just lie to avoid that. Besides, lying is fun. It's entertaining to keep people guessing."

"What was your first crime?" I ask.

"Shoplifting," Niall replies nonchalantly.

"Really?" I ask.

"Nobody just starts out robbing banks, Harry." Niall rolls his eyes. "I just used to shoplift with my mates. It was all good until I realized I had forgotten to take the tag off and the alarm went off."

"What did you do?"

"I fucking ran, that's what I did." Niall laughs. "I was like, twelve! I didn't need to go to jail!"

"Instead of asking will you leave me, how about this, if you left, would you eventually come back?"

"Yes. Absolutely. Of course." Niall nods, "I always come back. I came back for Luna in the shelter, I came back for Liam after leaving him multiple times, and I came back for Isabella when I left her. And I came back for you when we met in the corner shop. I always come back."

"I like that answer." I murmur, "Alright, why'd you beat up Chris? Multiple times?"

"I--"Niall cuts himself off, seeming at loss of words, "I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know? It's happened like, three times or something and you've confronted and threatened him more then several times."

"The first time I beat him up it was because he harassed you and that isn't okay. Then after that I just-- Rage out. Wow you're really making me feel bad right now." Niall mumbles.

"Sorry, love." I mutter (I'm not really that sorry though).

"My turn!" Niall replies.

"It's honesty hour for you." I frown.

"It's honesty hour for the both of us because we're clearly not honest with each other."

"Fine; swing your question." I cross my arms.