34. the way you look tonight

"Are You Choking or Just Coughing" is the title of a novel i've written while babysitting a baby

A/N: really just a filler bUT YOU'LL LOVE THE NEXT CHAPTER

Damnnnnn that character's ask was sO LONG EDITING THAT WAS A BITCH but I think it turned out really well IM POSTING IT NEXT IT'S REALLY LONG THOUGH LIKE DAMN

I've literally had one of my mom's friends tell me im too antisocial. that's when you know you have an issue, when a 40+ year old stranger tells you that you lack social ranking.

34 -

"What kinda drugs are you on?" Niall questions, clearly not believing me, sitting on the couch. "I nearly choked on bread because of you. I see the headlines now, 'Police Spend Years Trying To Kill Niall Horan, But In The End He Dies of Toast'."

"You stole that bread from me anyways," I mumble, sitting beside him. "And I met her, today."

"You met her?"

I nod vigorously.

"What does she look like?"

"How you described her!" I exclaim. "The brown hair and brown eyes!"

"One-third of London has brown hair and brown eyes." Niall rolls his eyes.

"I seriously did, dammit."

"How tall is she then?"

I raise my hand to the height I assumed she was, I was too consumed in my own thoughts to think about how tall she was.

Niall furrows his eyebrows. "What did she call herself?"

"Belle."

"You actually met her!" Niall gasps. "How is she? Is she well?"

"She told me that you were the darkness in my life and that your loveliness is a mask and that you're a monster and that I should leave you as soon as possible." I blurt out, "I didn't really have time to ask her how her day was."

Niall laughs, "Typical Isabella. Never forgives, never forgets."

"Should I be worried about Isabella coming in on this relationship and you falling head over heels for your ex and leaving me?" I ask, "Because this exact scenario happened in a book I read."

"You're my main priority in life; don't even think for a second I'd give you up for some ex-girlfriend."

"The way she was warning me didn't make her sound like some ex-fling."

"She just has an eternal grudge for me, Harry."

"On?"

Niall sighs, "Don't do this to me."

"Do what?"

"Don't question me on my ex's, princess." Niall says, "I thought we were better then that. Don't you trust me?"

"Do you have a type for poetic people or is it just me?" I tilt my head, ignoring his question. "Because she was pretty poetic."

A soft smile comes across Niall's face, "Just you, baby."

Baby, that one is very new and very cute.

"Harry Styles?" Niall adds.

"Yes?"

"You question my feelings towards you too often. I don't like it."

"I don't know why... Sorry."

"Don't do it." Niall mumbles. "I mean what I say and I say what I mean, princess. If I say you're a priority I mean it; you're a priority. Of course I wouldn't leave you for my ex."

"I won't." I sigh.

"Promise?"

I cross my heart. "Promise."

"Good." He smirks.

I smile back at him, "By the way, did I tell you that you called me the sunshine of your life when you were drunk?"

Niall's smile falls, "Holy crap, that's embarrassing."

I laugh, "I thought it was really cute."

Niall pulls me into his lap. "You make me feel a way I don't like."

I shuffle around in his lap a bit (a small voice in the back of my head telling me I probably should stop before Niall gets a boner I wouldn't react well too) until I'm straddling him.

"How do I make you feel?"

"Like I'm about to puke rainbows."

I burst into a small fit of giggles, "I was expecting a bit more Shakespeare out of you today, Ni."

"You make me feel happy and safe and giddy and needed and-- I don't know. There isn't a word for it, but you make me feel some type of way." Niall whispers, resting his forehead against mine and pulling my hands into his lap, so he could play with them. "I love the feeling and I hate it at the same time."

"You're making the don't fall in love with me thing very hard, Niall Horan." I whisper, intertwining our hands.

"Good," Niall grins, "I love a good challenge."

I give him a soft smile and kiss him gently, our mouths moving lazily against each others until his hands slide into my shirt, causing me to gasp.

"You have cold hands." I mutter, pulling away and he laughs, "I'm sorry, I can't help body temperature."

Niall kisses me again, but this time a lot more forced, not really giving me a chance to breathe (leaving me to take small gasps every time he gives me a millisecond.)

"I don't think I told you how pretty you looked today." Niall mumbles, parting lips with me and nibbling on my neck. "You looked beautiful."

I let out a soft whimper and clutch Niall's shirt, not loving nor hating the bittersweet feeling.

"A whimperer?" Niall hums, pulling his mouth away from my neck to look me in the eye. "You totally looked like a moaner, princess."

I can't see myself but I know I probably resemble a tomato right now because he lets out a small laugh.

"You're so impossible to understand sometimes, Harry Styles."

"How?" I whisper, if the quietness called my voice even counts as a whisper.

"How is it possible to be adorable and hot and the same time? How does that work, baby?"

I let out a sheepish laugh and shrug shyly.

"See there you go again," Niall murmurs, "Half of me wants to fuck you into a wall until the only thing you know is my name and the other half of me wants to cuddle with you and listen to how your day was."

I swear, if it was possible my jaw would have hit the ground by now.

"No problem with both." I murmur, kissing Niall's nose and sliding off his lap.

He gives me a sly smile, throwing his arm around me. "No problem indeed, princess."

A/N: I have to get $2,100 dollars by April 2016 because i need to go on a tour of Quebec for school and I have no job nor future woooo wish me luck

I'm babysitting right now and holy actual crap bABIES CAN SCREAM but the one I'm babysitting is really chill, all she's done is suck the juice out of oranges before spitting them out and crawl

And so I left her for eight seconds and she fell (not even that bad though she was standing and she fell) aND SHE STARTED SCREAMING

IVE NEVER HEARD A CRY LIKE THAT IN MY LIFE MY FREAKING NEIGHBOURS CAME OVER TO ASK IF EVERYTHING WAS OKAY

Vote • Comment • Follow • Share