88. honeymoon avenue

*** LOOK WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED TO MY KIK GUYS IT FUCKING DELETED EVERYTHING IM SO UGH RIGHT NOW this is a PSA right now: if you sent me a cover, you gotta resend it like... I lost all of them. Every single one. KIK is so stupid sometimes, everything was already organized and everything ***

My KIK: ftthe1975

A/N: I don't have a proper excuse as to why I've literally been like extinct like wtf I literally went from updating every 3 days to updating every 3 weeks I'm so disrespectful and you don't deserve that

I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY:

1. Somebody please tell me what's going on with Zayn I deleted my Twitter like is he coming back or all you all pranking me?

2. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY MESSAGES YOURE ALL SO LOVELY

3. people kept asking me if I was leaving wattpad because like, all the other authors are leaving and I was basically dead for a couple weeks. Guys, I am not leaving wattpad lol why would I do that to you guys? You're my squad

88 - Honeymoon Avenue (I've been feeling Ariana Grande lately she's so pretty DID YOU SEE THAT SPEECH SHE GAVE ABOUT NOT WANTING TO BE SEEN AS A MAN'S PROPERTY GOALSSSS)

I guess what Liam had said really killed moods, vibes, and stuck with everyone because now Liam was in the living room watching TV, Niall was lounging in the kitchen quietly and keeping to himself, and I was in the bedroom pretending to be asleep.

It was so random and out of the blue; that's what made me concerned. How random it was.

That's why I can't help but think... It wasn't out of the blue-- He really wants either me or Niall to "let the other go".

The amount of people that have told me to let Niall go is actually overwhelming-- Isabella, Liam and Chris and that's just to name a few.

It just makes me think; do they see something negative about Niall I'm blind to? Something physiologically deeper that my brain fails to connect together? Because yeah, Niall's got bad qualities about him but his good qualities overlap those. And he's a nice, genuine funny person (who fucking struggles to go a day without lying, but whatever. We all have our flaws).

Why does everybody want me to leave Niall?

Everybody had there own reasons; Isabella had experience with him and knows what comes with him, Chris is worried about my safety, (Zayn just told me to be careful but that must count for something, right?) and Liam is constantly saying: "Niall is great and all, but...." And then listing a bunch of negative qualities about him.

What's wrong with Niall?

Physically, mentally, verbally, and emotionally-- Nothing is wrong with him. He's perfect.

"Niall?" I call out, not really sure if he'd come or not.

I wait several seconds and I start to think for a second he isn't coming, but then Niall's standing at the doorway.

"You called?" Niall states and I roll my eyes at his quirkiness.

"Come here please."

Niall complies, climbing into the bed with me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Niall." I murmur.

"Yeah?"

"Why does everyone want me to leave you?"

"That's an easy answer, c'mon princess."

"I don't know the answer." I huff.

"The answer is common sense. Something me and you both seem to lack in."