102. heaven's devils

y'all thought I was gonna go MIA again didn't you

I PROMISED I WOULDNT AND I KEEP MY PROMISES

A/N: it's you by Zayn made me cry . Like a biiiiiiiiitch . That song had me reminiscing about relationships that don't even exist bro

Aka my imaginary relationship with Harry styles that I made up in my head

I'm highkey still in love with a teacher at my school like I just want to marry him/suck his dick is that too much to ask for??? @ God

And Leonardo DiCaprio (if that's how it's spelt) won an Oscar yaaaay

The next few chapters (including this one) will be a bit more you know light hearted and stuff cause I don't need y'all stressing already.

Nvm I just remembered I do a bad thing at the end of the next chapter lol good luck with that

102 - Heaven's Devils

I wake up to something wet and
slimy on my face and I spend ten whole seconds praying it's a dream, but when I feel something kick me, I know it's sadly reality.

I just roll over to my right to see Zayn's fucking dog right beside me, droll pooling out of her mouth.

Oh my god.

"Zayn!" I scream, waking up the whole house (including this damn demonic dog). Her head shots up and I swear on everything, she smirks devilishly at me!

My jaw drops as a shriek erupts through my throat as I fall out of bed.

"Step away from--" Liam comes running in with a gun in his hands but he cuts himself off as he sees me on the ground and the damn dog in the bed.

"I thought you were in trouble!" Liam exclaims, throwing the gun onto the bed and sighing in relief.

"No!" I scramble for the gun, snatching it away from the bed. "She's-- She's evil. She probably would somehow find a way to shoot me."

"Harry, you're sweating like a maniac. Calm down. Take a shower or something."

I huff, "It's not sweat in my hair, shirt and face."

Liam furrows his eyebrows, "Then what is it?"

"Fucking Lulu's salvia!"

Liam says a soft, "Oh." Before bursting into hysterical laughter.

"Oh shut up." I snap, pulling off my shirt and pushing past him to go to the washroom. "And take your damn gun. You live with Zayn, you shouldn't leave that lying around he's crazy."

"How so?" Liam laughs, grabbing the gun from me.

"He'd shoot you in the knee for thinking about any guy other then him, for example." I chuckle.

"Oh,"

"Yeah." I start making my way towards the washroom before I hear the sound of pounding.

"Let me out!" I hear Zayn's distinct voice shout from the room at the end of the hallway.

"Can't you get out yourself?" I yawn.

"Liam thought somebody was murdering you so he locked me in here." I can hear the pout in Zayn's voice. "For safety and shit. He doesn't realize any murderer could look at me and I could bat my eyelashes and the murderer would be all like, oh shit, that's Zayn Malik; he's got to live so he can show the world his beauty."