22. we're resembling cutlery

A/N: 11:11 i wish aLL INSECTS IN EXISTENCE WOULD DIE

&&&& you guys always go out of your way to leave long comments or say nice things about me and it just makes me SKFKGLDL like aw you guys make my day and you don't even realize i dedicate this chapter to you guys because you're all my #1 bæ i love you all with all my heart

AND a lot of you were actually having a bad day and i started thinking i was physic but if anybody makes you upset tell me i don't care if I'm lanky and terrified of ants i will smack a asshole into last Wednesday if I need to

22 - We're Resembling Cutlery

I don't think I can fall asleep after that.

"...you'll finally understand."

"Understand what?"

"Why hurricanes are named after people."

I think that's the most terrifying thing anybody's ever told me in all of my years of living.

"But on the positive side." Niall continues in a quiet voice. "Falling in love with me could be flowers and daisies. I'd make you my whole world. I'll take you to museums and parks and I wouldn't do anything in the whole entire universe to upset you." Niall whispers.

That doesn't really make up for the whole, I am a hurricane and I will devistate you and ruin your entire life and love you so hard it hurts talk.

"You make love sound lovely." I whisper sarcastically.

"I guess," Niall hums suddenly sad. "But then after a while, everybody leaves. You'll move on and I'll be on the run again, you'll get sick of me-- The more people you love the weaker you are, Harry Styles. Fact of the day."

"I think my favourite thing about you is how well-spoken you are." I whisper. "You look so tough and like you're willing to punch a kid yet you speak like a proper philosopher."

"Don't punch kids, I push them."

I laugh, "Goodnight Niall. Don't try anything."

"Goodnight Harry Styles, and I haven't got anything in mind at the moment."

I turn around and let my back face him so I know I'm not letting him watch me fall asleep.

For a queen-sized bed, Niall is quite close.

"Stop moving." Niall mumbles, sounding like he's barely awake.

"I can't, I'm not comfortable yet."

Niall sighs and before I can say anything in protest, his arms snake around me and pull me into his chest.

"I literally just told you not to try anything."

"If us spooning makes you fall asleep then so be it."

All I can think of at the moment is that one line in Sofa by Ed Sheeran where Ed says, "We're resembling cutlery".

I honestly feel like my life has become a rejected Disney movie.

"Goodnight, then." I mutter.

"Goodnight, princess."

"Why princess?"

"Because you look like one."

"I'm a man."

"Don't force your beliefs on me, Harry Styles."

I laugh and turn around in his arms before kissing Niall's nose. "Don't be so depressing about love. I'm depressed and I think love is the best thing that could happen to a person."