69. loving you is red

WE ARE 9,000 AWAY FROM 1 MILLION FUCKING READS THATS CRAZY I DIDNT THINK I COULD GET 1,000 OMG OMG OMG

A/N: I don't want to tell you it's a surprise so just enjoy I WOULD HAVE A FUNNY STORY BUT IM HALF ASLEEP

and can we talk about something..... this chapter is 6,500+ words and it's just smut BUT THAT IS THE MOST WORDS I'VE EVER HAD ON A CHAPTER

maybe i purposely made narry's safety word "RED" in chapter 35 so i could use this title... shoutout to past me

69 - Loving You Is Red (!)

I was having a dream; like the most amazing dream ever with caramel and candy and hot Calvin Klein models when I'm literally being full-body shaken awake.

"Harry, Harry, Harry--"

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Harry wake up-- Please, I need you right now."

I guess that is enough to wake me up and the first two things can register is: 1. It's night time and 2. Niall's eyes look really pretty at night. (Because his face was several millimetres away from mine).

His eyes are frantic and searching my face for some kind of proof of some sort.

"Harry I don't--"

"Shut up," I whisper instantly, cupping his face in my hands and he instantly complies.

"Harry..." Niall whispers before biting his lip.

"Are you okay?" I ask softly.

"No-- Maybe-- I don't know." Niall rambles and I sit up with my back against the headboard.

"Talk to me." I yawn, removing my hands from his face.

"Well after you fell asleep I woke up and I was thinking and I kept thinking about you dying and now I can't stop thinking about you dying a-and I don't want you to die." Niall murmurs. "Please don't die."

""I'm not dying." I frown, "Stop daydreaming about my death."

"I know and you promised that and you don't break promises but I just can't stop thinking about it. Like do you know how terrible it is for me to think about you dying? You are my whole entire world. Life without you wouldn't be life at all." Niall whispers, "I think I would honestly just give up and turn myself in."

"You would turn yourself in after everything we've done to hide you with?"

"Yeah." Niall says without skipping a beat, "If I don't have you what am I going to do? Where else will I find a Bambi that will call my hair purple and make me feel the way you make me feel?"

I smile and gently press my mouth against Niall's, thumbing the love bite I gave him earlier today and he lets out a little moan.

"I'm not dying. Or leaving. We broke up like for a week and a half and I could barely function without you." I whisper.

"Go back to sleep, you'll be tired tomorrow." Niall whispers and I shake my head because Niall has left his mind to drift off to me dying way too many times for my liking and I just wanted him to know I was safe.

"I'm going to stay up with you." I reply, shifting until I'm straddling Niall.

"Doing what?" Niall hums.

"I don't know," I whisper. "And don't worry about me. As long as I'm with you I'm happy, munchkin."

Niall blushes, "That is the most embarrassing pet name yet. Don't say it ever again. Munchkin. Jesus Christ I'm not tiny. Anything but that."