IMAGINE #18

Imagine with Yeollie..

You were in the kitchen preparing for your family's breakfast when your daughter came in..

Daughter: Good morning, Mommy!

You: Good morning to you too, sweetie!

Daughter: Where is Dad?

You: He's upstairs, in our room, still sleeping maybe.

Daughter: Ah, Mommy, I was listening to the radio last night and I think I've heard Dad's voice?

You: Eh?

Daughter: Yeah, also uncle Baekhyun's voice too. And uncle Jongdae's! The other voices sounded familiar too.

You: Really?

Daughter: Yeah, I think so. But eh, that's impossible, right Mommy?

You: Why'd you think it's impossible, sweetie?

Daughter: Because Dad's ears are too big? He can't be an idol star back then! And omo, Mommy my 11 uncles are derps, but not as derp as Dad!

You: *laughs* Can you sing the song, sweetie?

Daughter: Ey, I can't sing it, Mom, but I remembered something like Eurerong?

You: Oh, eurerong?

Daughter: You probably know that song Mom because it's old! But Mommy, the rap part was awesome!

Chanyeol: *clears his throat then raps* Tto dareun neukdaedeuri bolsera.. Neomuna wanbyeokhan nae yeojara.. Pum sogen budeureopge neoreul ango.. Neomaneul wihaeseo nameun nanpokhaejigo!

Daughter: *O_O* D-dad.. A-ah e-eh.. Good morning, Daddy! I knew it! You were the most awesome rapper back then! *laughs wryly*

Chanyeol: I've heard what you just said! *insert Chanyeol's scary derp grin*

Daughter: No Daddy! It was Mommy who said that!

Chanyeol: You don't do that to Daddy! *derp smile*

--

Happy Happy Birthday, Chanyeollie! Saranghae Saranghae Saranghaeyo! ^^