IMAGINE #11

You were having your class in Math, a subject which you despise the most. Your professor was talking gibberish about your topic lesson for that day while you are having your own little world. To say you were bored was an understatement and since you were seated at the back beside the window, which was a very convenient place for you not to be caught by your professor whenever you do unnecessary things. You were dozing off until you felt your phone vibrated in the pocket of your skirt. You blinked a few times to somehow remove the sleepiness in your eyes before pulling out your phone. You opened the message that was sent to you.

From: My Jong-In <3

Hey, what are you doing? Why aren’t you listening to your professor? You looked outside your classroom, but you haven’t seen his presence.

To: My Jong-In <3

I am bored. Where are you? Did you pass by? You replied. You looked at your professor and he was still oblivious of what you were doing at the back.

From: My Jong-In <3

Look outside the window. When you read his text, you hurriedly looked outside and sure enough, he was there, leaning his back on a tree with his knapsack lying on one of his shoulders. He sheepishly grinned when he saw you waving to him secretly. He looked down at his phone doing some typing just then again, you received a text from him.

From: My Jong-In <3

Throw your bag from the window. Your forehead creased.

To: My Jong-In <3

What? Why? You replied.

From: My Jong-In <3

You said you were bored, let’s go somewhere.  You looked at him and he was smiling. You gestured him to wait for you and hurriedly fixed your things that were scattered on your desk and placed them inside your bag. You looked at your teacher and you sighed in relief when you saw him writing some formulas on the board which means his back was facing the class. You looked down at where Kai was and you saw him walking towards the window on the ground floor, good thing that it was the gym. No one will notice if you throw your bag. As he was near, he gestured to throw your bag and you did throw it.

‘Hey Andrea, what are you doing?’ your seatmate who was a good friend of yours whispered softly.

‘I’m going somewhere with Kai,’ you grinned.

‘What?’ she raised her eyebrow.

‘And besides, this class is boring!’ you rolled your eyes. She was about to stop you from going, but you swiftly called out your professor’s attention.

‘Excuse me, Sir, may I go out?’ you asked permission.

‘Sure, Ms. Andrea’ he nodded.

‘Thank you, Sir.’ You smiled at him and he just went back writing on the board.

‘Bye..’ you whispered to your friend before exiting your classroom. You ran towards the stairs and happily skipping on it one by one.

‘Woah woah slowly!’ Kai reached for your hand as you were on the last step of the stairs. ‘You really excited, aren’t you?’ he ruffled your hair.

‘Stop doing that to my hair!’ you pouted.

‘I like doing that to your hair, you know.’ He shrugged.

‘Whatever, so where are we going?’ you asked as the two of you walked towards the exit of your school.

‘Anywhere as long as we are together.’ He smiled.

‘Why are you so cheesy today, huh?’ you tilted your head and was about to get your backpack from his shoulder,

‘Let me carry this, instead.’ He moved his shoulder away from you.

‘But I’m not used to walking without carrying my bag.’ You frowned.

‘Fine, my bag is lighter than yours, carry my bag then.’ He handed it to you and you placed it around your back. You stopped when you reached the exit of your school.

‘Where are we going?’ you asked.

‘I don’t know, let’s just walk..together.’ he smiled, you nodded. You two started walking side by side; he slipped his hand on yours and swayed it gently. You smiled to yourself.

‘Don’t you remember anything today?’ he broke the silence between the two of you.

‘Why? What do we have today?’ you plainly asked.

‘Pabbo! It’s our 7th month today.’ He chuckled.

‘Oh my gosh!’ you gasped. ‘I’m sorry Kai!’ You stopped from walking and faced him.

‘It’s okay! I know you tend to forget things easily.’ He smiled at you. But you were guilty. How on earth will you forget a very special day for the two of you.

‘I’m sorry!’ you looked down and pouted.

‘I said it’s okay.’ He once again ruffled your hair. ‘Happy 7th month with you, Andrea.’ He continued and gently hugged you. You were speechless.

‘I love you, baby.’ Although you couldn’t see his expression, you could sense that he was smiling.

 ‘Happy 7th month with you too, Jong-In, I love you.’ You responded to his hug.

---

Hi preciouskimjongin. Even though I am busy, I wrote this story for you yesterday. Feel free to tell me what can you say, but I hope you'll like it! Thanks! ENJOY :)