IMAGINE #27

I rolled my eyes and came out of the classroom with my hands inside my pockets. That subject will surely kill me with boredom. I heard Xiumin's voice, asking me where I was going, but I ignored him. I walked and walked until my feet led me in a certain classroom. I remained in a place where no one could see me from the inside of the classroom. I suddenly felt fluctuations of my heart when the teacher called out her name. The girl I am in love for a long while now.

'Miss Sakura, can you tell us about what's the difference between a drug and a medicine?' the Professor inquired. I watched as she slowly yet elegantly stood up. I carefully tilted my head to see a clearer view of her, making sure that no one would see me. I looked like a stalker, but yeah, I guess I was.

'A drug is a chemical substance that may or may not cause harm to the body while a medicine is a sub-classification of drugs use to treat illness and prevent diseases. Medicine has a positive effect in the body.' My eyes never left her as she answered the question that was asked of her. She never failed to make me fall in love with her even more, but she doesn't know that. I think, to her, I'm just a jerk. Especially to what had happened yesterday.

I was loitering around the campus with Xiumin trailing behind me. I was busy playing with my phone that I haven't become aware of what was ahead. I bumped into someone that caused her butt to crash on the ground. She groaned in pain as she slightly massaged her flank. Her long hair covered her face as she gathered all her books that were spread out. I was about to help her stand up, but suddenly brought to a halt when she slowly lifted up her head. Her eyes widened when she saw me, I, conversely froze in my place not knowing what to do next. She hurriedly strolled away from us leaving me astounded.

'Lu-ge, you should have helped her! Aissssh!' Xiumin whacked me in the head, which made me come back to my senses.

Words couldn't even come out of my mouth. Why? Why am I being a coward, every time I was in front of her? I want her to know that I like her so much, but how can I tell her if I'm being like this every time she's in front of me?

I came back from my sanity when I heard the bell rang indicating it was lunch break. I hurriedly ran away from the area before anyone could see me. I hid in one of the empty classrooms in the hallway, clutching my chest, edgy. I heard students chatting and laughing outside, in all probability on their way to the cafeteria. I drew in air before exiting the room, acting all cool. Almost all the students were staring at me, as usual. The girls' giggling while the boys looked at me jam-packed with envy. Tsk. I smirked and continued to walk until I was near the locker room. I was again brought to a standstill when I saw her not too far from where I was. Our eyes collided and I panicked. I was about to turn around when I heard her delicately dubbed my name,

'Lu Han-ssi..' my heart ruptured as my knees easily gave way under pressure, hearing her voice calling out my name.

'Ye-Yes?' I tripped over my tongue, shaking as I looked into her entrancing eyes.

'Ah.. Your shoelace..' she pointed at my shoe, smiling. I froze. I felt like my body was paralyzed. She came near me and waved her hand in front of my face.

'Lu Han-ssi, are you okay?' she tilted her head and looked at me strangely. I blinked a couple of times before nodding my head frantically.

'Are you sure? You look pale. Are you hungry?' she worriedly asked, touching my forehead with the backside of her silky hand. I flinched and she has abruptly withdrawn her hand.

'I'm sorry.. I need to go..' she sadly spoke and attempted to walk away from me, but I swiftly hold her by the wrist. She was stunned, but I needed to tell her what I really feel. If not now, when? I didn't want that chance to slip. That was the best timing to confess even though I was shaking from the inside.

'I love you...' her eyes rounded the moment I let go of those words, other than I continued, 'I love you, Sakura-ssi!' All my uncertainties vanished and only perseverance was left within me. I wasn't sure if our feelings were mutual, but I pulled her into a tight hug and caressed her soft tresses. I felt her hands around my waist as I heaved a sigh of relief. That was a sign. I didn't give a damn when I heard some of the students cheered while others jeered. I let go of the embrace and affectionately scooped her face with my both hands. She was teary-eyed as I looked at her lovingly.

'What's wrong?' I asked her as she pouted. How I wanted to kiss those lips so badly.

'You.. I.. was.. I can't believe this..' she hemmed and hawed as tears slithered from her eyes.

'You can't believe what?' I chuckled softly as I wiped her tears away.

'I can't believe that you like me..' she sniffed cutely, making me kiss the tip of her nose.

'I don't like you.. I love you..' I once again captured her for a hug.

'I love you too, Lu Han..' My spirit was on cloud nine when she said those words, but she continued, '..but I'm hungry now..' just then I heard her stomach grumbled. She removed herself from the hug and grinned at me.

It was just a start for the two of us, but we already felt comfortable around each other. I will always love and respect this girl.

-

Here it is, brat! I told you already that this imagine is horrible! :p