If EXO members would have Personality Disorders.

A/N: This is only a scenario.

 If EXO members would have Personality Disorders. 

Lay - Schizoid Personality Disorder - Tend to be introvert, withdrawn and aloof. Engrossed in their own thoughts and feelings and some of them are fearful of intimacy.

Baekhyun - Paranoid Personality Disorder - Tend to interpret other people's actions as threatening or demeaning. They do not trust people, usually unforgiving, disposed to aggressive behaviors.

Xiumin - Schizotypal Personality Disorder - Tend to have problems with thinking, perceiving and communicating. Their outward appearance seems eccentric and they think and behave oddly. They are sensitive to the behavior of other people especially when it comes to rejection or anger. They feel that they are different and does not fit in.

Chanyeol - Antisocial Personality Disorder - People who have this disorder tend to disregard the laws. Tend to engage in unlawful behavior.

Kai - Borderline Personality Disorder - People with this disorder often does have unstable moods, relationships and behaviors. These people have great difficulty in being alone and therefore seeks intense but brief relationships.

Kris - Narcissistic Personality Disorder - These people display grandiosity about their importance or achievements. The grandiosity of the narcissistic personality disorder is somewhat based in reality, but is distorted, embellished or convoluted to meet the needs of self-importance.

Chen - Histrionic Personality Disorder - These kind of people tend to dramatize events and draws attention to self. They are extrovert and thrives on being the center of attention. They are silly, colorful, frivolous and seductive.

Dyo - Avoidant Personality Disorder - These people tend to be timid, withdrawn and socially uncomfortable. They tend to feel lack and are hypersensitive to criticism. Although this type of people are usually fearful and shy, they desire relationships, but need to be certain of being liked before making social contacts.

Suho and Luhan - Obsessive-compulsive Personality Disorder - These people are perfectionist and inflexible. They are overly strict and often set standards for themselves that too high thus, their work isn't good enough. They are serious about all of their activities that having fun or experiencing pleasure is difficult.

Sehun and Tao - Dependent Personality Disorder - These people tend to have a pervasive and excessive need to be taken care of that results to submissive and clinging behaviors and fears of separation.

 Happy 100k reads! Thank you, everyone. Chu ~