Your Bias' Confession #1

Facebook Page: EXO COLLEGE CONFESSIONS

Hi Admin! I hope this will be posted on this page because aside from expressing my feelings here on this Facebook page, I don't longer know where and how to tell this girl how she makes my heart jump off of its dwelling by simply doing nothing. She's natural. And to me, she's perfect.

It was the first day of the school year when she passed by a table in the cafeteria where I am having my brunch, alone. She was alone too, earphones plugged in her ears with a bright smile on her face. I could not take my eyes off of her, my mouth hanged open. She wasn't that beautiful and doesn't even have a nice body, but as I've said, she's just perfect for me. She went to the cashier and paid for the bottle of water she bought. I went back to eating my sandwich when she, again passed by in front of me. I let my gaze follow her until her existence was nowhere to be found inside the cafeteria.

I wanted to approach her, ask her name and be friends with her, but I simply can't. I never had the guts. I can't even tell my friends that I like her, afraid that if I tell them, they would tease me in front of her. I am a coward and to me, it's undeniable.

Stalking someone is not a right thing to do, but I was helpless. One day, I was desperate to know even a slightest thing about her. I waited for her to arrive at the school gates and I am glad she was alone. I secretly followed her until she entered a building which was labeled 'Drama Department'. I started to walk away from the building, but was stopped when I heard someone yelled 'Avy, you're late again!' I looked back and there she was bowing her head apologetically to the owner of the irritating voice. I saw the red lanyard hanging freely on her neck indicating she was a junior.

She is from the Drama Department and I'm from Dance Department.

She is a junior and I'm a senior.

Her name is Avy.

I decided that that would be the first and the last time I would stalk her. I could not ask for more. I was the happiest when I found out even only her name. I became and stayed as someone who's liking and admiring her from a distance.

That night and the following days and nights, she is always in my mind before I go to cloudland and after I open my eyes in the morning. That went on for days, weeks, months.

Those days when I was deprived of the chance of seeing her are those days I loathe the most.

Those days when I was provided with the chance of seeing her are those days I value the most.

"Shout out to the only girl in school who wears a neon green MCM bag, who recently dyed her hair from pomegranate back to black, to you my love, Avy, I like you. Please open up your eyes and you will see me, a normal school boy who likes and adores you a lot."

- ZYX the unicorn

Guys, I know how cliche and boring my works are, but even so, you still read and vote for my updates and by that I want to thank you all. Chu ~ Good night.