IMAGINE #2

"Y/N, it's been a year." my best friend sighed.

"Yes YiXing, it's been a year, but the pain just won't subside." I fought hard not to cry.

"I'm coming with you then." he said while putting my coat around my back.

"It's ok, I don't desire to be a burden anymore YiXing." I smiled half-heartedly.

"Y/N, stop saying that. You know you will never be a burden to me." I could sense that he’s somewhat hurt.

"I'm sorry." I managed to say.

"It's ok just let me leave with you.” I nodded.

------

"Kyuhyun-ah, How are you? I hope you're doing well up there. It has been a year now since.. since you left me." I stammered holding back the tears that wanted to escape my eyes.

"Xing's with me right now, he wanted to see you too." I touched his grave somehow feeling him, and so I looked at YiXing, he's looking at his grave.

"Hey man, what's up?" he lightly smiled, but continued, "don't worry Y/N is in safe hands. I am forever here for her, to protect her and to make her feel less sad with your absence." I can't hold back the tears any longer and let them fall freely.

“I’ve been so selfish for the past year. I realized that I’m keeping you back and I’m sorry for that.” I wiped those tears that are visible and continued..“Kyuhyun-ah, I’m.. I’m letting you.. go..” I swallowed the last word. It hurts like hell, but I know that he deserves this. He deserves to be happy up there. With him. “Goodbye babe… Goodbye Kyuhyun, till’ we meet again.” YiXing held my hand, I closed my eyes, feeling the warmth of his touch. We stayed like that for a few minutes, silence enveloping us, only the whispers of the wind can be heard until he managed to break it with a confusing question.

"Hey." he called.

"Yeah?" I looked at him.

"If you're given a chance to have a power, what would it be?" his face turned serious.

“What sort of a question is that Xing?” I chortled.

“Come on! Just answer me Y/N.” He’s really serious.

“Fine! Hmmm.” I took a deep breath before answering. “I want to control time..so that maybe..just maybe I can bring Kyuhyun back.” As impossible as it sounds but I wish that to happen. He nodded.

“Cause you know what power I wanted to have so badly?” he asked.

"Yeah, what is it?" I'm curious, yeah.

“I want to have a healing power.” He faced upward to the skies.

 “Why? Why to heal?” I asked.

"Because I want to heal someone, a person who is really important to me, one of the reasons why I exist.” Woah, I never experienced this side of YiXing, well, I cognize that he cares and then much to the people he loves but I never recognized that he is this vulnerable.

“Who is sick? Is that a family member? Who?” That person is very lucky to be loved by YiXing that much. 

“It’s you.” He pronounced with full of emotions.

“Me? I’m not sick!” I laughed.

“Yes, you’re not sick. I know that but I want to heal your hurting heart .” he smiled a sad smile.

“What? Me?” that’s the only words that escaped my mouth.

“Whether I can have that power or not, I can heal your heart, if you’ll only let me.” He showed me a sad smile. “I love you, I have been in love with you ever since we became friends..”