IMAGINE #10

‘Hey Y/N, look at that guy, he’s been looking at you the moment you arrived here.’ You look at the direction your friend was pointing, and sure enough you saw a guy looking at you but he swiftly avoided your eyes. You find him handsome and sophisticated. He was with his friends, you thought. You were in deep thoughts until your friend nudged you.

‘I guess there’s a mutual feeling here.’ She said teasingly.

‘Come on, it’s not that. I just find him cute and besides, I came here to relax after a week of hell from work, not to hook with guys.’ You rolled your eyes.

‘Fine, whatever. Excuse me then, I am going to find someone whom I can hook on tonight.’ Your friend stood up and left you alone while she headed to the dance floor. You frowned. You looked around while sipping the drink you were holding, then your eyes landed on the same guy a while ago, and again his eyes were glued on you, but this time he didn’t avoided your gaze instead he gave you the sweetest smile you have never seen your whole life. ‘He’s more handsome when he smiles’ you thought. Your phone vibrated which cause you to remove your eyes from him and you immediately looked at your phone. You received a text from your friend saying that she went out with the guy she met on the dance floor. ‘Bitch’ you said, but with a smile on your face. You didn’t mind being alone, though you can relax even when you are alone and in fact, you can relax more without someone nagging beside you, and besides, there was a cute earthling there in the bar. Speaking of that guy, you looked around and find the couch they were sitting a while ago empty. You frowned once again. ‘Last two bottles and I’m good.’ You were talking to yourself. You called the waiter and ordered your drinks. After a couple of minutes your drinks arrived. You drank the first bottle in one shot and the remaining bottle again in a gulp. You opened your bag and about to get some bills to pay for you and your friend’s orders when suddenly the waiter who was serving you the whole time came near you.

‘It’s ok miss. Your friend paid for it.’ He said smiling.

‘I’m sorry, but my friend left a while ago without paying.’ You chuckled.

‘No miss, he already paid for it.’

‘He? But my friend was a girl; maybe you got the wrong table.’ You asked.

‘No miss, here’s the receipt.’ He handed you a small piece of paper. You looked at it, but because you were a bit tipsy, you just shrugged, but thanked the waiter before walking towards the exit of the bar. You were about to call for a cab, but someone greeted you.

 ‘Hi.’ You turned around and saw the guy earlier in the bar. You were a bit startled.

‘Did I scare you?’ he asked.

‘No..no’ you waved both your hands.

 ‘Going home?’ he smiled. ‘His smile is to die for.’ You thought.

‘Ah yeahh..’ you stammered.

‘By the way, my name is Suho, may I know yours?’ he offered his hand.

‘Y/N’ you reached out for his hand and shake it. You remembered something.

 ‘By the way, by any chance, were you the one who paid for me and my friend’s drinks?’ he nodded but still with a smile on his face.

‘You didn’t have to, but thanks.’ You smiled.

‘Would you mind if I drive you home? It’s not safe for a pretty girl like you to ride a cab alone and besides, it’s already late.’ He offered. You thought of it for a while before nodding. He saw that you were a bit hesitant.

‘Don’t worry; I won’t harm the person who knocks me off my feet.’  You looked at him and he was smiling at you. You nodded. You didn’t know what kind of a guy he was but you were willing to take the risk to a very handsome and sweet creature like this man standing in front of you.