IMAGINE #9

You were in the middle of packing your things when you heard the front doorway of your apartment opened. You smiled while waiting for the door of your bedroom to open, revealing your boyfriend for one year, Tao. You looked up when you heard it open.

‘Oh, you’re here!’ you smiled.

‘What’s that? Where are you going?’ he asked while he slumps his lifeless body on the couch facing your bed. You’re more concern for his state that you haven’t heard clearly what he had just asked. He must have been exhausted from practicing.

‘Omo! Have you had your dinner babe?’ you asked while making your way towards him and remove his socks and replacing it with his panda slippers.

‘I’m asking you where you are going. Why are you packing your stuff?’ he raised one of his eyebrows.

'I’m going to visit my parents’ you said. He frowned.

‘Why so sudden?’ he asked.

‘Well, I am free this week for class, so I decided to at least visit them.’ you missed your family so much.

‘Why are you just deciding things on your own?’ he asked.

‘I’m not deciding on my own, Tao. Is visiting my parents a bad idea?’ you questioned him.

‘I didn’t say it’s a bad idea. You should have at least told me.’ He stood up.

‘I was planning on telling you’ you told him.

‘When? Now?’ he chuckled sarcastically.

'Come on! You’re being unreasonable!' you affirmed.

'No! You’re the one who’s being unreasonable here!' he raised his voice.

'I just  want to see my family. It’s been almost three months that I haven’t seen them.'

Your home is likewise far from your school that’s why you and Tao decided to rent an apartment near your school which is also a ride from SMent, where he, of course, works. Your parents were against it at first but get along with it as they have also seen and feel how Tao loves you. And of course they trust you. It’s been three months since you last seen your family and of course, you missed them. You were on the verge of crying. Tao saw it and he was somehow guilty for being so harsh on you when in fact he should be the one to understand your situation. You even left your own family just to be with him.

‘I’m sorry.’ He moved towards you.

‘No.. I’m sorry.’ You lowered your head.

‘No baby.. I should be the one to say sorry.’ He reached out to you and continued. ‘Maybe I’m just too tired today.’ You nodded.

‘Should I drive you home tomorrow?’ he asked. You looked up to him and saw him smiling.

‘Why? Don’t you have schedules tomorrow?’ you asked.

‘I’m free the whole week too’ he shrugged. ‘So?’

‘Why don’t come with me then?’ you entreat.

‘Sounds good.’ He smirked.

‘So? Should I also pack your things now?’ you asked again

‘Yes, please.’ He said chuckling.

‘Brat.’ You laughed

 ---

A/N: I haven't yet moved on about what happened recently and yet there's another shocking and depressing news. There's nothing we can do here, simply to endure the pain because this is one disadvantage being just a fan. But I will even be a devotee of these twelve handsome men and will constantly hold onto them till' the last stage.

Guys, thanks for the reads and votes. I would appreciate it if you leave comments too. Hehe. Am I asking for too much? Keep Safe :)