IMAGINE #8

You were lying on your bed, nothing to do. It was Saturday, but you didn’t feel like going out of your house. Your parents were out to have a date alone together. ‘Psss. Oldies.” You thought. Your friends were also out with their dates, you didn’t want to be a third wheel. Your boyfriend is on their first world tour and you didn’t have an idea when are they coming back. They’ve been away for almost a month already. You were so bored so you decided to just sleep to kill time. You were about to enter the dreamland when your phone went off. You checked the caller ID and ‘Ha! It’s my boyfie!’ you giggled before answering.

‘Chanyeol! How are you?’ you were very excited to talk to him.

‘Hey baby, why so hyper? You miss me?’ he chuckled.

‘Of course I do!’ you were smiling like crazy.

‘Me too baby, I miss you’ you could hear an engine of a car stopped but you didn’t mind though.

‘So when are you coming back?’ you asked.

‘Hmmmm. Maybe in two weeks?’ he said unsure.

‘What? Why?’ you pouted.

‘Well baby, we can’t really predict our schedules you know.’ you could sense that he was smiling.

‘What’s with him?’ you thought.

‘Fine. Just take care, ok?’ you sighed.

‘Yes I will Y/N, I need to hang up now ok? Am going to call you when I’m free. I love you.’ You wanted to tell him to talk to you a little longer, but you don’t want to be clingy.

‘I love you too. Bye’ he cut the line, you pouted. You were about to go back to sleep when your doorbell buzzed. You stood up lazily from your bed and headed downstairs. ‘Who would it be?’ you thought. You were shocked when you opened the door and saw your boyfriend smiling sheepishly.

‘Surpri-‘ he was about to say something when you suddenly threw yourself to him. He laughed to your cuteness.

‘Two weeks, huh?’ you teased.

‘Two weeks? Did I say two weeks?’ he was grinning. You removed yourself from him and faced him.  

‘Hmmm. I was planning to find someone new.’ You teased him even more.

 ‘Yah!’ he frowned.

‘Since you’re already here.. might as well stop the plan.’ You laughed.

‘You can’t do that to me’ he faked cry.

 ‘I can.’ this was his punishment for making you miss him.

‘Ok, I’m sorry.’ he lowered his head. You were secretly laughing the whole time. He’s so cute for his own good.

‘Nah, I’m just kidding, you know I can’t do that to my Yoda.’ He looked up.

‘Don’t say that again.’ He pouted.

‘Arasso, I’m sorry. I just missed you.’ The moment you said that, his face suddenly changed. He smiled and hugged you tightly.

‘I love you!’ he kissed your temple.

‘I love you.’ You smiled.