IMAGINE #34

'Miss Y/N!' You felt a slight nudged on your shoulder, waking you up from your deep slumber. You slowly raised your head to see your classmates looking at you, suppressing their laugh.

You look to your right and saw your homeroom teacher glaring down at you. His hands on his hips, impatiently tapping his foot. You awkwardly cackled.

'Tell me, Miss Y/N, why are you always sleeping in class? Also, your other teachers are complaining the same thing.' He let out a sigh and waited for you to answer his query, however, before you answer him, you shifted your gaze to your boyfriend, Suho, who was seated near the window. You saw him shaking his head, but with a warm smile on his face.

'I'm sorry, Mr. Nam. I am not feeling well right now.' You softly spoke, making him raise his eyebrow.

'Why? What's wrong with you?'

'I'm hungry, Mr. Nam!' You suddenly cried, making him step back a little. 'I need food to keep me awake. Can I go out for a while? I'll just buy something to eat in the cafeteria. Can I, Mr. Nam?' You asked for his permission, adding a bit of cuteness to your voice. 

He massaged his temple and went back to his table,

'Go. If you're not back in 10 minutes, I'll mark you absent.' Hearing what your teacher had said, you quickly fished your wallet from your bag.

'Thank you, Mr. Nam!' You hurriedly went out of your classroom, then ran to the cafeteria as fast as you can.

Suho's POV

'Excuse me, Mr. Nam?' I called out Mr. Nam's attention right after she went out.

'What is it, Mr. Kim?' He shifted his eyes on me.

'I'm hungry too. Can I go out and grab something to eat?' I asked, hopeful. He eyed me shadily before nodding his head.

'What's wrong with these kids? Uhg!' I heard Mr. Nam murmured. I didn't mind him and calmly walked out of the classroom and went to the cafeteria. 

There I saw her, in front of the counter, looking up at the bill of fare. I walked over to where she was and silently stood beside her. She didn't feel my presence for she was busy thinking of what to eat.

I know this girl to well, she's not really hungry at all. She just had to make excuses to not get in trouble.

'Baby..' I spoke softly, but she was instantly surprised.

'Omo! Oppa.' She held her chest and sighed in relief. 'You scared me. Why are you here?' She sometimes exaggerates things. I didn't respond to her question instead, I asked her,

'What do you want to eat?' She smiled ear to ear as she pointed something at the menu,

'I want two plates of chocolate bavarois and iced-tea..' I nodded,

'Go find a table please. I'll be the one to order.' I told her as she nodded hastily. The lady managing the counter smiled and approached me,

'Two chocolate bavarois and a glass o-' I was cut off by a high-pitched voice,

'Large please!' I looked back at her and she was sitting on one of the tables located at the center of the cafeteria, grinning.

Good thing there were only a few students dispersed around. After I ordered and pay for her meal, I walked over to where she was, holding the tray. I neatly placed her food in front of her. Her eyes twinkled, salivating.

'Thank you for treating me, Oppa!' She said cheerfully, making my cheeks heat up. She was about to start eating when I noticed something on her face. She was startled a bit when I wiped something off her face.

'What is it?' She curiously asked.

'Dried saliva.' I plainly said, holding my laughter.

'Oh, okay. Thanks!' She spoke and started eating her food hungrily.

Okay.. Now I take back what I have said. She really was hungry.

I just stared at her as she finished the last piece of her pudding. She removed the straw of her iced-tea and instead drank it directly in just a gulp. I could do nothing, but to shake my head in amazement.

She noticed me staring at her and she just gave me a toothy grin.

'I love you.' She said to me. I smiled at her and reached out for her hand. I held it tightly and spoke,

'Even though you always gets in trouble in class, even though you tend to exaggerate things, even though you love to shout in public places, even though you eat like a monster, I still love you more. I love how true you are to yourself. I love how you do not care to what other people might say to you. I love how cheerful and lovely you are and I love how you always make me worry.' She looked at me emotionless, expecting to hear a serious response from her, however, she broke into a teasing smile,

'I know you love me too much.' She flipped her messy hair, proud. I chuckled.

'Let's go back now?' She stood up and offered her hand to me. I, too, stood up and reached for her soft hand. She was about to drag me out of the cafeteria when I stopped her,

'Before we go back.. Can you first wash your face? There are still dr-' she cut me off,

'Oh yeah! Wait here.' She ran to the washroom as I could smile in happiness. No matter how troublesome she could be sometimes, she is still the sweetest and lovely girlfriend I can't live without.

I looked at my wristwatch and.. now we're both in trouble.