IMAGINE #30

Pouting, you threw yourself on the bed and started texting your boyfriend.

To: My Sehunnie ♥

Hey, Babe. Where are you? It's been two weeks since we last saw each other. Let's meet! I miss you, Babe! :(

You waited for his reply but, you didn't get one. You dialed his number and started calling him instead. It took him so long before answering.

'Over the phone'

'Hey Babe.' he answered casually which made you cock your eyebrow.

'You don't reply to my texts. I'm bored. Let's go on a date, Babe even just for 30 minutes. I missed you, you know!' you pouted.

You may sounded clingy at the moment but, hey, who could blame you? You missed your boyfriend! It's been two fuckin' weeks since you last saw each other!

'Ah eh. Babe, I can't for now. I will have a schedule in a while. Let's go on a date next time, ok?' you rolled your eyes, but nevertheless nodded, even though he couldn't see your gestures.

'Arasso. I'm just going to sleep then. You take care.'

'Yes, you too. Ah, Babe, I need to go. Bye ~' he abruptly ended the call which made you huffed.

He sounded so tensed, yet you shrugged everything and readied yourself to sleep, but just when you were about to reach dreamland, your stomach grumbled.

You went down from your room and headed to the kitchen. You opened the fridge to find it empty and so does the cupboards. You frowned and grabbed your car's key which hanged on the wall beside your main door. You closed the door and made your way to the car park.

'Might as well get something to eat' you thought.

After 10 minutes of driving, you reached your and your boyfriend's favorite cafe.

'Good afternoon, Miss beautiful.' the security guard greeted you with a grin.

'Good afternoon, Ahjussi!' you greeted him back enthusiastically.

'I guess your boyfriend is waiting for you inside.' You eyebrows met.

'Sehun is here? I thought he had a schedule to attend?' You thought.

You gave the Ahjussi a smile before entering the cafe. You traveled your eyes around the cafe and there you saw your boyfriend Sehun seated in the corner with a girl and he was holding her hand.

Your heart ached for what you were seeing at the moment.

You went to comfort room because you didn't want to cry in front of so many people, yet when you were inside the CR tears were only stucked in your eyes.

You fished your phone from your bag and dialed Sehun's number. Again, it took him so long before he answered.

Before you could even say a word, he spoke.

'Hey Babe. I'm in the middle of a photo shoot right now. I'll call you later.'

Just then, he ended the call. Now the tears escaped voluntarily from your eyes. You wiped it with the back of your hands before fixing yourself.

You went out of the CR and made your way towards them. Seeing you standing in front of him, he abruptly removed his hand from the girl's. You eyed him cooly then the girl and to him again.

'B..babe..' he stuttered. Babe my butt!

'I didn't know you can come up with a very lame excuse, Oh Sehun.' You chuckled sarcastically yet softly.