When EXO fights over you...

Xiumin: She’s mine! I will give all my meat buns to her I don’t care even if I become hungry as long as she’s mine!

Luhan: Nope, she’s mine! You’re not manly unlike me Xiumin, so back off!

Kris: Pardon me, Luhan, but she’s mine! I’m fabulous and you’re not, so that only tells that she’s mine!

Suho: : *cough cough* Come on Kris, I’m rich! I will give everything she wants. So she’s mine!

Lay: Pleeease Suho hyung, Y/N is mine since I will never forget how much I love her!

Baekhyun: Uh-uh! In your wildest dreams Lay hyung! She’s mine since I will make her the model of my eyeliners!

Chen: Say what Baekie? You’re not as handsome, smart, rich and talented as me so, shooooooo!

Chanyeol: Oooooops? Jongdae please, in your face! She’s mine, not yours, but mine! Only mine!

Dyo: Oh shut up, Yoda! She’s mine! I will cook anything she wants me to cook for her, so get lost!

Tao: Want me to Wushu you, Dyo hyung? Y/N is mine!

Kai: WTH, Tao? Y/N is mine. A sexy girl like her will only match to a sexy guy like me! *licks lips*

Sehun: You all thhut up! Y/N ith mine! Period. No erathe!

--

10K READS. THANK YOU GUYS! Please continue to support this book... And kindly read my short story, THERE'S YOU... I love you!!!