#4YearsWithEXO

The month of April has been just a month that I know will just pass like a blink of an eye because none of my loved ones, nor friends had their special day in that month, nothing special for me, however, four years ago, that changed. It was four years ago when I had to memorize 13 days out of 365 days. 13 days to remember and celebrate, one of which is today, when I got to meet 12 amazing, talented beings. It felt like it was just yesterday. They were so young back then, so skinny and too innocent.

They had one of their dreams come true. A dream, we EXO-Ls had become a part of. Today is a day to celebrate and to reminisce those countless of unforgettable memories, happy or sad because in every memory they made, there was love. Just like today, EXO and EXO-Ls are exchanging love.

Today, Yixing made a video of him dancing to MAMA with a caption of 'Fourth Anniversary. Not forgetting my initial heart', Baekkie said on is IG that 'everyone thinks that today is a day for EXO to be congratulated, but today is Aeris' day', and to the three members who took a selca of them holding bond papers with their greetings, covering their shirtless bodies, WHY COVER IT?! Uhg.

Anyhow, let's not change and continue to support our boys regardless of their flaws, scandals or any negativity ahead of their journey. Let's love them just like how we loved them from the start.

Happy Anniversary to us, guys!

4 years..

48 months..

208 weeks..

1,460 days..

35,040 hours..

2,102,400 minutes..

126,144,000 seconds..

126,144,000,000 milliseconds..

EXO still SLAYING!