RANT RANT RANT, I'M ANGRY!

I have this friend on Facebook that claims herself as a MATURE VIP. *cough* Well, every time she posted something about how immature fans are, (she didn't specify yet) I just shrugged everything off, why should I care? That's her outlook.

But a few days ago, as the controversy about EXO and Big Bang was heating up, she managed to prove to me that she's a MATURE VIP *EXCUSE MY SARCASM HERE*

Wow, really? Just because Chanyeol posted in IG the image of Love me Right ranked at number 1 spot made him boastful? Wow, just wow! You even said you lost your respect to Yeol, oh should Chanyeol cry then? Because you lost your respect to him? Shut up! Who are you to even say that? Lol.

You said BB received countless awards both in Korea and Internationally yet they kept their feet on the ground, yes girl. I knew that even before you became a MATURE VIP, but saying that EXO members are already boasting even if they are only in the business for three years was your greatest blunder in your entire life.

Let me tell you what is the main reason why I am ranting here now, for insulting what had happened to EXO. You said 'from 12 to 9' 'BB was known because of their music, but how about you? You were known first because of your faces before your music' OH EDI IKAW NA!

Can't you see? The remaining EXO members and EXO-Ls (may it be mature or immature) are still one even if how many obstacles were present in three years and let me tell you one thing we, EXO and EXO-Ls know for sure, that no matter how many stepping stones we are about to tackle, we will always stay together and one.

I've come to realize why are you so agrravated at the moment because you find us as your biggest threat. Let me tell you one last thing though, even if EXO loses in music shows, or whatever awards are there, EXO had already proven to the world that they are the best! So go, continue being a MATURE VIP.

We may be the most immature fandom, but heck we are also the best fandom.

We may be the most immature fandom, but heck we are also the strongest fandom. (SAME HOW STRONG CASSIES WERE)

If ever there's a real mature VIP who will encounter this rant, you will know that this is never a bash to BB, but to the one who claims herself as a MATURE VIP.

I will always protect EXO in every little way I could just how you wanted to protect BB.

--

BYE