Confession of a Fangirl #2

She entered her class late and she never checked her phone whether she turned it silent or not. While her professor was ranting about his philosophies in life, she, on the other hand was catching her breath from running and climbing up the stairs.

As she was busy preparing her stuff for the class, the whole class broke out in laughter. She asked her friend, what was going on. She told her that someone's phone was going off. She looked around to see if who owns the device until she realized that it was her phone when she heard clearly that EXO's XOXO was playing.

She was about to apologize to her professor when he said something,

'Well, I like Sehun and Luhan.' she was shocked as well as her friends who are of course, EXO-Ls.

'Sir? Oh my gosh. You too, like K-pop?!'

'Not really, I just happened to watch them on TV and I like their personalities.'

'What show sir?'

'I forgot what show it was but it was on Arirang.'

'But Sir, why do you like Sehun and Luhan more?'

'They will be very beautiful and hot if they were girls but actually they are all beautiful and they are really talented.'

'Gosh! Sir, I love you!'

Their professor was in his early thirties. One thing they're sure though, he is not gay.

A few days after that incident, one of her friends sent her a screen captured image of their Professor's status on facebook:

'NOW LISTENING TO EXO's WOLF'

Kyeopta!