IMAGINE #25

You are baking cake with your best friend, the one you'll be celebrating your boyfriend's birthday with. You glance at your watch to check the time. 10:59 in the evening. An hour left and you're almost done preparing for your mini birthday party later. Though you and Minseok are miles apart from each other, you still celebrate each other's birthday in your own simple ways.

You check the oven while your best friend is busy taking her selcas. Your phone goes off and you hurriedly run towards the dining table where your phone lays. You giggle at the sight of your boyfriend's name on your phone screen.

'Gull, can you take over here for a while? Minseok's calling!' You wave your phone in your best friend's face while grinning.

'Go!' She jokingly pushes you out of the kitchen. You answer the call before it ends. Swiping the answer button, his voice suddenly booms.

'BABY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I MISS YOU!!!' his voice sounds so gentle, even though he's already shouting. You missed his voice. You miss him!

'Hahaha Minseok, it's still 25 here.' Hearing him chuckle at the other line, making you want to hug him.

'Well, too bad you have to wait for an hour before you could celebrate my birthday!' He boastfully speaks, teasing you.

'I don't mind. *insert your bestfriend's name here* and I still have lots of things to prepare.' You shrug your shoulders, but the smile never left your face.

'How I wish we're together now.' His voice has apparently changed to a serious tone with a hint of loneliness.

'I wish that too. Hmmmm, I miss you so much, Minnie.' You hear him sigh on the other line.

'Should I ask Kai to teleport me to where you are? Oh! I can also ask Kris to fly me there!' You burst out laughing at how silly he sounds right now.

'Hahahaha. You're funny! Let's just wait for a little while. We'll be together soon.' You tell him.

'Very soon, baby.' He adds.

'Please tell the other eleven dorks to enjoy and be good to you.' You could hear their voices in the background. They're really enjoying each other's company.

'I will. Also please tell *your best friend's name* that someone misses her here!' You laugh because your boyfriend is a shipper.

'Tsk. Shipper.' He boisterous laughs at your comment.

'So? You still love me though!' He proudly states.

'I don't!' You joke.

'Yaaaah! What did you saaaaay?' He whines.

'Kidding. I love you, Minseok. Happy Birthday!'

'Hmmmm. I love you so much, babe!' You both end the call with happy hearts.

--

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINSEOK BABYYYY!!! I dreamt of you last night and it was the best! It was intense! *winks at Shumeeen* LOL JK