When you're breaking up with them...

When you’re breaking up with them..

Xiumin: Wae? Isn’t oppa cute anymore? I can do the Gwiyomi for you, just don’t leave me!

--

Luhan: Why? Am I not manly enough for you? I will go to the gym and works out 24/7 just don’t leave me! *cries*

--

Kris: Why? Am I not your style anymore? You can’t do that to me. A fabulous person like me will only love a fabulous person like you. So don’t you dare leave me!

--

Suho:  Why? Am I that short for you?

You: Ye-..

Suho: Stop! Don’t state the obvious! I will buy insoles just don’t leave me!

--

Lay: Why? Did I forget something? I’m sorry. *imagine Lay’s cutest pout ever*

--

Baekhyun: Why? Did you just realize that I’m more beautiful than you? That’s why you’re breaking up with me? Push! *flips hair*

--

Chen: Why? It’s because I’m troll? Ok, I will not lock you on the bathroom again. I won’t troll you anymore just don’t leave me please?

--

Chanyeol: Why? Why? What did I do wrong? Why? No!  No! Don’t leave me! *derping hysterically*

--

D.O: Why? Are my recipes doesn’t taste good anymore? I can invent new recipes for you, just don’t leave me please?

--

Tao: Why? No, I won’t let you leave me, you have to win against me in Wushu first!

--

Kai: Why?

You: Kai, my body couldn’t contain it any longer.

Kai: Ok then, let’s not do it five times every night, instead, just four times every night, just don’t leave oppa. Alright?

You: *facepalm*

--

Sehun: Why? Becauthe I couldn’t thay ‘ETH’ properly? I’m thorry! *cries*

--

A/N: This scenario is a bit common already, but I made the contents of this on my own. If ever some of the contents here are the same with other's, it's purely coincidence. LOVE YOU GUYS!