If EXO was a mixed-gender group and you're one of the members.

What are you to them?

XM: Y/N, is like a younger sister to me. I treat her like my real sister. I dote on her more than anyone in this group. She's my most favorite dongsaeng.

LH: I am her protector. Whenever these brats *points at his dongsaengs* whine at her, I will always be the one to seize them from doing so. She's the only one who can use my bed.

YF: I only share my fried chicken with her. Every time I arrive home, she'll be the first one to greet me. She hugs me every time I feel sad. Y/N is my soul mate.

JM: Y/N is the dongsaeng I treasure the most. She's always beside me, helping me lead this group together with Kris. She's very kind that sometimes these brats *points at the his dongsaengs* abuse her kindness. She will always be my baby.

YX: Y/N is at times hard-headed, but her kindness overlaps it. To us, her oppas, she's the most vulnerable. She's so fragile that I always want to take care of her.

BH: She's such a sweetheart. She's my eyeliner buddy. We share our eyeliners to each other. She's good in everything she does.

JD: The most talented member. Her eyes will tell you what kind of a person she is. I like it every time she asks me to sing a song for her. She always makes us feel how important we are to her.

CY: My derp Queen. The only member who can tolerate my clingy side. My mother likes her too much to the point that she ships me with her. I love it though. *giggles*

KS: The only member who is willing to help me cook for these lazy butts. *points at the members* All my recipes, she likes them. She's cute when she sulks making me want to hug her.

ZT: She's the best. I haven't heard a single complain about her whenever I pester her. She understands me the most.

JI: My fantasy ~ keke. She's the only one who is willing to wake me up every morning. She also fries chicken for me and Kris Hyung. I just want to marry her in the future ~~~

SH: My Bae. My bubbletea. My princess. My everything.

----

OH MY GOSH!!! LOVE ME RIGHT. BAES, I'M EXCITED AS HELL, BUT UHG TAO. *SIGH*