Confession of a Fangirl #1

WARNING

STUPIDITY LEVEL: 101%

She was hesitant at first, but she decided to look for her name on the newly released results of nursing board passers. Hoping and praying that she did pass.

Thousands of names were there as she felt cold sweat throughout her body.

She clicked the search box and typed the letter 'O' and clicked the search button. Her hand trembled as she scrolled the mouse, searching for her name.

All surnames that start with letter 'O' came before her on the screen. She scrolled and scrolled the mouse down.

Her tears voluntarily fell when she didn't see the surname 'Oh' on the list.

She lifelessly grabbed her phone and dialled her best friend's number, still crying.

'BESTTT! HAVE YOU SEEN THE RESULTS YET?! OH MY GOSH!!! WE ARE REGISTERED NURSES NOW!!!' She cried even more hearing her best friend squealed in happinness.

'Be..best I didn't pass the exams. What should I do?' She responded terribly which made her best friend chuckled on the other line.

'Idiot. You didn't check the results yet, am I right? Haha. Go see for yourself.'

'I've checked it already. It wasn't there. I didn't pass the board exams.'

'Then who's this N______, V______ J____ P. RN ?!! A doppelganger?!'

'WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!'

'SEE?! IDIOT!!!'

'BESSSSST!!! I SEARCHED MY BIAS' SURNAME T^T

'GO DIE IDIOT!!! STUPID!!!'

×××

This confession is from my friend's best friend. Omg, is this even possible? But that girl is daebak though. Hahahaha.

SEHUN what did you do to that girl?! XD