When they see their baby/ies for the first time after your delivery...

Xiumin: Oh, my Baozi Junior! I'm no Mandoo Prince anymore, I'm now the Mandoo King and you cutie pie is the new Mandoo Prince.. *tears of joy*

-

Luhan: You're the proof that Daddy is real manly, thank you so much baby boy... *teary eyed*

-

Kris: I knew it! Ace's younger sister is as fabulous as her Dad! *gummy smile*

-

Suho: You are very lucky my baby girl, for you will inherit all of Daddy's wealth! *proud*

-

Lay: Look at those dimples, you are really my girl! *shows dimples*

-

Baekhyun: My infant young lady is so beautiful.. Daddy can't wait to put different strokes of eyeliner to your cute little eyes!

-

Chen: Baby, just call me Papa Chen and I'll be careful with your heart! xD

-

Chanyeol: Look at those ears, my baby indeed! *derp*

-

Dyo: Baby, please grow up fast so you can taste and compliment Daddy's cooking! *excited*

-

Tao: I can't believe that I'm no longer your Mommy's baby Panda! You're now our baby panda! *tears of joy*

-

Kai: Thanks baby, for finally coming out of Mommy's tummy! You'll have a brother or sister very soon baby! *grins*

-

Sehun: Baby girl, grow up fast please? So you can marry Luhan hyung's baby boy! *sips bubbletea*

--

Hello, what's up guys? :D