Chapter 45: The Industrial District Pt. I

Start from the beginning

"You just don't understand do you?" Nimbus replied by letting off a deep sigh of disappointment, "Whatever, you're that kind of guy after all, it'll be pointless if I try to inject my own opinions to your innocent thinking. Anyways, what're you planning to do after all of these things? Do you intend to stay here for a bit or travel to more places in the world?" he asked.

"You know it already don't you? Staying here for long periods of time would be pointless if we're trying to understand the gears and schematics of this new world. Also, it excites me what kind of places would we be able to get into. I'm pretty sure everyone would like to see different sceneries after living in our original world for long."

Being able to live freely in another world, Jouzu thought that this time he would go and travel with his friends in different places in which he wasn't able to do back in their world. He always saw the same kind of scenery everyday back in their world, the skycrapers that covered the sky, the people walking on the sidewalks, the vehicles that occupied the busy roads and highways, and the colorful lights of the building that outshone the stars in the night, all of it was getting old for him, he wanted to discover places that were new to him and he wanted his friends to be with his side as he took a picture of that incredible view.

"Maybe you're right. It was also the same story for me, I'm getting sick of seeing the same place everyday and that annoying old jeezer that would come to tell me that I would not get a girl in my whole lifetime. Really, how can he say that like he was confident about it?" Nimbus replied with an irritated look that seemed to root from that old jeezer he talks about.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get ahead of me in terms of that situation. You're a much better man than I am so I think its not going to be a long time problem for you." Jouzu replied with a genuine smile but his gesture only irrirated Nimbus more, 'How can you have the confidence to say that when you are already ahead of me goddamnit!' was the words that he were going to say but he just kept it within his mind, he can't say that to his bestfriend after all.

With that in mind Nimbus responded with a sigh, "I just hope you're right about that."

"I just remembered something important, after this I'm thinking of going to Vrojen's industrial district want to tag along?"

"Well sure, I don't have much to do after this anyways except for sight-seeing girls."

And so, the two went on with their observations. They amused themselves within the parks of the residential district as they took a short break from their walking. They watched elfin kids run and play around the park as they ate a "Bufcow Burger", a common street food which was made from a Bufcow's juicy, tasty, and soft meat. Just like the name suggests, its similar to a burger but the bread used was flavored which taste resembled that of combined cheese and lettuce. Surprisingly, even if the bread was flavored it didn't lose the taste of bread. As they eat the burger, the flavors scattered throughout their mouths, the first thing to kick in was the taste of bread, followed by the meat, the cheese, and the lettuce which were the bread's aftertaste. It was amazing how the aftertaste came with the right delay to form an illusion that they were eating lettuce and cheese at the same time they were chewing the Bufcow meat, to put it simply, its delicious and surprising. They definitely have to tell about it later to the girls, both of them bet that they'd love it like how they did. After that, they strolled around more and came by the market area which were filled with stalls and merchants that sold they own goods. There were also foreign dealers who diligently advertised their quality products to the residents. The place was lively no matter how one would look at it, there were people everywhere going in and out of the market area, people were walking around here and there to buy something, to sell, or just to see what one was selling.