Chapter 2

Tyvral

The Republic Frigate flew past the sun of Uvena, which shined its yellow light through the windows.  In the front of the ship were a male Duros and a female human looking at the planet ahead, which was bright blue and green.

    “There it is, Uvena Prime,” said the Duros and then giving a yawn.

    “I hate coming to the Outer Rim, it’s to empty and quiet,” said the woman looking around nervously.

    “Beats the traffic around Coruscant takes a parsec just to park,” said the Duros.

    “I’ll take it over this quiet it’s plain eerie,” she said with a shiver.

    A light beeping accompanied by a small red light began flashing on the consoles. “Two ships incoming,” said the human.

    “You said you didn’t like the quiet,” muttered the Duros.

    She shot a glare at him, “go tell the Jedi that there are ships incoming,” she snapped.

    “Alright, alright,” he muttered headed towards the ladder which led to the Jedi’s salon pod.

    He arrived at the massive door and pushed the button. It slid open and there meditating and levitating was the Jedi. He was a massive creature like nearly all Anx were. He stood over 15 feet tall, which was slightly above average according to the Jedi.

    Other things around the room were levitating as well, anything that wasn’t nailed down really.

    The duros cleared his throat, “Sir we nearing the planet and two fighters from the planet are approaching us”.

    The Jedi and the items in the room slowly descended and settled on the ground, the astromech droid, R2-X9. The Jedi opened his eyes and looked at the duros. He began to stand up speaking with a small smile as he did. “There is no need to call me sir, after all, we are all the same to the Force. Call me Shar, or Shargo please”.

    “I’d prefer to call you sir if you don’t mind,” said the duros.

    Shargo bowed his head, causing his massive shadow to overtake the duros. “Very well. Have the fighters done anything?”

    The duros shook his head, “No sir, they are getting closer though”.

    X9 let out a scared whirl.

    “Well let us take a look at them,” said Shargo.

    They walked to the cockpit Shargo only fitting through the space to the cockpit due to modifications on the ship.

    “There are more of them,” the woman said.

    “Oh great,” muttered the duros sitting back in his seat.

    “Twelve daggers now and an H-6 bomber,” said the woman.

    Shargo leaned over and peered through the window. “Have they made contact?” he asked.

    “No sir,” said the duros.

    “Patch me through please,” said Shargo.

    The woman turned the coms on and Shargo leaned down towards it, “Hello this is Shargo Gal. I have been sent on a diplomatic mission from the Jedi Council. Your leader was told of this”.

    “We never agreed to meet with you outsider,” snarled a voice over the coms.

    “We come in peace only to talk,” said Shargo.