Chapter 27-Hospital Bound...

Marshall's POV

My phone goes off,making the head ach i was starting to have worse..

"Hello?" I ask annoyed
"Marshall."
"What Kim?"
"Hailie called.You are so caught up in Erikia that you forgot you have another daughter! Shes in pain Marshall and you havent showed her one bit of sympathy!" Kim yells in my ear.I sigh,holding the bridge of my nose.
"She will get over it.Alot has happend Kim.You werent there to see it anyway,why the fuck you callin me?!"
"Im taking Hailie Marshall.Im tired of seeing my kids on the news.Im tired of watching you fail.Honestly,i think you have fallen so far down,you forgot what reality looks like! I know about your little relationship with Erikia.And,you know...I dont find it very appropriate." She says,making me hit my chair.I could already see her smirk.
"Shes turning 18 soon Kim.You say anything i swear to GOD I WILL FUCKING KI-"
"KILL ME? ILL JUST CALL THE COPS! iM TAKING HAILIE MARSHALL.HAVE FUN WITH YOUR SLUT!"
"FUCK YOU!" I scream.Throwing my phone across the room.

Every fucking time...and why the hell would hailie even call he- oh...I know why...
I guess i was to hard on her...

"I cant do it.I cant do it..." I hear whispers.I look over,hope rolling out of my eyes.I see Erikia's lips moving softly.
"Daddy save me" She whispers.Starting to cry.
"I dont wanna go back daddy.Please daddy i miss you.." She cries.I sit down and watch her..She dont want to be here with me? I dont blame her...I wouldnt want to either...
"I love you daddy" She lets out,starting to open her eyes.

"Erikia?" I ask
"Daddy??"
"Uh..No baby...Its Marshall.."
"Oh..." She sighs looking around
"Where am i?"
"You're in the hospital"
"Why?" She asks,a smile crept on her face.Why is she so fucking happy??
"You- You cut your arm so deep...it cut a vein.."
"Oh...I see that." She looks down,still smiling.
"Why are you happy about this Erikia? I Thought you would be...Sad.."
"No.Im not at all sad,Im away from there"

She smiled bigger,looking around.

"Away from where baby?"
"Away from Earth.I like this place better...No more worries."
"Erm...Erikia,are you okay?"
"For once,yes,i am! Because i see everything now..."
"Erikia,i hate to pop your bubble...but you are still on earth"
"Hahaha Marshall,no im not.You're so funny.Haha.So when are we leaving?"
"Uh....The doctor has to cast your arm...and then we can leave,,,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im still tripping balls on how Erikia can be so happy...She was so depressed,not to mention she thinks shes not on earth....I think im the one who needs that medician...

"Okay,Miss Smith.How are you feeling?" The Dr asked walking in.
"Great!"
"Uh,thats great!" He smiled,nervously.
"Hows your arm?"
"It looks weird,but it feels great." She said still smiling.He nodded and searched for any flaws.He nodded again and wrote something down.

"Okay.So we are going to get you a cast.We have Pink,Blue,Green,and White..."
"White.Daddy told me it lights up the white around my puples."
"Is your dad here?"
"No,hes not in the room.Hes with God.But he told me when i viseted him"
".....Okay..."

<Skipping the part they put the cast on and shit.Blah blah blah lol >

We get to the house,i open the door for her and closed it behind me.

"Where is Hay hay?" She asked happily.
"Shes with Kim...Long story."
"She got picked up by kim because you guys got in a big fight.I know.I saw...But right now..i can see her,shes happy to get a break from drama.She'll be back soon"
"What? Okay first,you cant see her.And second,you were in the hospital how could you have seen that??"
"I wasnt in the hospital Marshall.I was with Daddy.We spent the whole night together.We saw you two fighting,then we saw Hailie leave.I even saw your fight with kim on the phone.I told you Marshall...I see everything now.Daddy showed me.He told me i could never be sad again as long as i held onto the good things.He told me to hang on,and that he would be here for me soon.But right now i just have to enjoy life while i can.Him and Momma are up there happily together again.."
"Erikia i think you need to sit down..."
"No really Marshall its okay.Im okay.So,do you want china food or pizza? Im so hungry..."
"Erm...Pizza.."
"Okay.Ill call."

An hour past,i was sitting on the couch,waiting for Erikia to wake up from her nap.We ate,and she passed out in my bed.Im worried...If she means what she said...I dont want her to leave soon.I want her to stay here....With me..

I walk into my room to see her in the bed,The covers are draped over her small body.I smile at the sight her her peacfully asleep.

My phone began to ring,making me jump and run out of the room.

"Hello?"
"Mr.Mathers?"
"Yes."
"Hi,this is Dr.Kempt.I have Erikias test results back from the everything physical.And....I-I dont know how this is...But somehow,i- d-did you know she was schizophrenic?"
"uh...No Sir.Whats that?"
"Its well...its  a mental disorder that makes it hard to: Tell the difference between what is real and not real; Think clearly; Have normal emotional responses; Act normally in social situations." "Its a serious condition.." He stated.
"Oh.."
"And it says she has Depression,Anxiety,erm...Social Anxiety.She has ADD,and...two years ago she- Are you sure no doctor has ever showed you these files?"
"Im sure.They might have showed her parents...B-but what were you saying about two years ago?"
"Oh right,two years ago...She came in,it says here crying frantically...She had a Miscarrage...f-for a baby.It says she was 15.i hope im not causing any problems...for anyone"
"No Doc,you're good...Go on...."
"She lost the baby...at 3 months..."

I think a part of me just died inside.She was pregnant and didnt tell me? She had sex and didnt tell me? Yeah...we werent together at the time,but i was still like her dad! I threw my phone,this time it smashed in half.I punched the wall,with tears slipping out of my eyes.This shit is beganning to get to hard to handle...I honestly cant take the stress anymore...

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!<3 LUFF ALL OF YOUUUU.

Please comment if you think i should add anything.And please comment if you would like to be in the story? I might think about putting one of you in there lol.