Chapter 37/Hailie?

I ate lunch with Jc,and finally the day was over and it was time to sleep in my car again. Yeyy. Sarcasm required.

My phone beeped,as i got a jump of excitement hoping it was marshall,it wasnt...
It was hailie.
"Hey Erikia"
"Hey hay hay" i replyed back,outta habit.
"Lol wyd?"
"Sleeping in my car):"
I turned on the radio
"Ohh,why?? Ill come stay with you(:"
"Now a new hit! Eminems new song Stronger than i wa-" i punched the radio,rolling my eyes.
"Nahh its okay,this is my pain,i dont want you in it"
"Well you could come stay with me? My dad wont even notice"
"Its too soon hailie,he will kick me out of there"
"No he wont! Just come over!"

I roll my eyes and sigh.
I cant go back over there,not now.

"Sorry hay,cant. But I appreciate the offer" i text back,turning offmy phone and closing my eyes for a moment. Stupid ass radio,stupid ass Marshall,stupid ass life. I hate this shit,i hate it so much,its not fair! I just want another chance!

I heard someone walk up next to the car and knock on the window. I looked over and seen Jc waving. I role down my window and squint my eyes since the moon light was blinding me

"You still arent home?"
"No"
"Do you need anything? Like,money for gas?"
"No Jc im okay"
"Alright,well,are you okay?"
"Yeah. Im just gonna,go home and lay down,im really tired" i lie. He smiles and bites his lip
"Okay. Be carful" he says smiling once more and slowely walks away. I put my car in drive and ride away. I dont want to do this,but i think i just need to know....

I ride down the road,and up the street iv come to know. I know what you're thinking "shes gonna go beg marshall back" no. Im sticking to what i stood for,and until i get my head together,thats what its gonna be.
I stopped on the side of the road,and just took the sight in. I remember when him and i was fighting and i almost got hit by that car. I remember when marshall blew up on me at the hospital.. I wish those days were back,i wish we could go back,start all of this over.
I turned my phone back on and saw 3 new massages.
"Erikia answer me"
"Erikia please just come over"
"ERIKIA PLEASE"

I rolled my eyes and sighed again texting her back.

"Im outside"

Not even a minute later she walked out the door. She was wearing one of my shirts,and her basketball shorts.
"Erikia!" She cheered hugging me tightly.
"Hailiee" i mimick her.
"So what happend between you guys?" She asked
"Bullshit. And i dont want to go in there"
"Just walk in there with me,and act like you guys never dis anything. Act like he is just my boring dad and you are just my best friend" she said taking my hand.
"Okay.... For you"

She smiled and walked me up to the door. A tear fell from my eye,as she opened the door.

The cold air hit me,chocking me.
Hailie looked over,as did i and saw Marshall lookin. At me with that famous glare. I swallowed the lump in my throat and smiled kindly walking upstairs with hailie.

My phone buzzed

"Meet me at starbucks tomorrow at 8am. Be alone" it read. Okay... Thats not weird at all. I roll my eyes and see hailie fluffing her pillows.

"You are spending the night,and you can sleep in my bed,and we are watching movies. She says

"But hailie-"
"No."
"I cant steal your bed" i protest.
"Would you rather sleep on the floor?"
"Yes. Its okay hailie i dont care its way more comfortable then my car" i laugh.
"You sure?"
"Yes."
She smirks and walks out of the room to go get the movies. I sit on her bed,looking through my phone. I run across marshall and i's texts. most of them were fighting or him telling me to come here or something,but there was one i took deep thought into

"Erikia im worried about you,im worried about everything,us.Look i know im suppose to be all tough and shit,but lets take a step away from that for a moment,i have feelings too,and i cant hide them from you. I love you,and to think about losing you really hurts. I always assume things,think you're cheating,or you just dont love me back...But i know you would never ever cheat,and you do love me...i just need to quit thinking that..You have been so distant lately...Do you still love me?"

I remember that massage,i was so worried about michael and hailie,i was caught up with hailie yelling at me i looked at it but i skimmed through it and didnt even take the time to read it. All i saw was cheating and do i still love him,i remember yelling at him about acusing me of cheating...That was such a sweet message why the fuck didnt i take his feelings into consideration. I guess sometimes the strong people lose their streingth somtimes..I didnt even think of that. Iv been so selfish lately,thinking about myself,i didnt even realize that marshall handled this relationship alot better then i did. I always got caught into some drama,i didnt think about what he was feeling. I always saw him as slim shady,the evil,the tough one. I always saw him as a soldier....I was wrong,and now that i realize this,its too late....i already fucked up. Now i guess i have to live with the results...

Short Chapter but since im updating more,there will be more guys i promiseeeee<3