Chapter 25-Wrists Are For Bracelets,Not For Cutting.<Challange>

I open my eyes feeling nothing but an empty space in the bed.Great....

I got out of the bed,rubbing my eyes,walking out of the room and down the stairs.I saw Rosa and Marshall talking at the table.Shit Shit Shit!!! Please rosa,dont tell him about the insadent! 

I run over to them and smile like an idiot.

"Hiii" 

"Uh,hi?" They both say

"Whatcha talking about?"

"You." Marshall said smiling

"What? Haha Why me?? Im not that interesting....Lets talk about...uh...Chicken." I say looking away from them.

"Chicken?"

"Yeah,im craving chicken,marshall babe will you go get some?"

"But-"

"Marshall. Please?"

"Uhh,fine.It was nice meeting you Rosa"

"You too!"

 As soon as he walks out the door,i bolt over to Rosa.

"You didnt tell him did you?!"

"Wow,you dont even trust me? That would get us both in deep shit,and fuck that shit,i aint about to get busted,AGAIN!" She said looking at me as she shouted again.I roll my eyes.Cant let anything go....Of corse....It was really bitchy of me....

"you want breakfast?" I ask changing the subject.

"No thanks.I should get back home anyway"

"Okay,uh...see you tomorrow maybe?"

"Ill text you." She said giving me a small hug,walking over to the door

"Would you like a ride?"

"Nahh,im gonna walk.Its not that far"

"Okay...Bye Rosa!" I say waving 

She waved back and exited the house.I let out a sigh of relief.I do trust her....But im scared he might get it out of her anyway...Hes good about that...

"Dad im home!!!" Iheard someone yell.

"Hailie?!" I yell back.She walks into the kitchen and looks at me with sad eyes.

"What?" She asks

"Whats up? Uh...You okay?"

"yeah.Just...Roaming the neighborhood..." She said pulling down her sleaves further down to her fingertips.I raised one eye brow and walked up to her.

"Hailie.You hiding something from me?"

"No.Why do you care? Why arent you in there fucking my dad?!" She asked walking away.

"You know Hailie,Before i strted to like your dad,i thought you were the leader of this friend ship...haha yeah,i always thought you were the boss,you did everything first,and I followed.Turns out,YOU follow ME.You need to drop the attitude.Honestly im getting tired of you being a bitch,and showing off.I understnad not all the attention can be on me,and i dont want it to be! But cutting your skin isnt going to solve ANYTHING.The most that will do is your dad looking at them and shipping you off to a rehab center! It dont make anything better!"

"I didnt cut my skin" She denied it in a low tone.

"Really? I can see the blood seeping through your sleave Hailie,do you really thing im stupid? Look,look at my arm! I can drop my pants and show you my legs! Iv cut,and cut,and cut.Nothing ever makes the pain go away but changing who YOU are.YOU control yourself,not a fucking blade!" I shout.Punching the wall.Anger rushed to my head,as the thought her her actually marking her beautiful skin with those ugly scars.

"Erikia calm down!" She said a bit hesitant

"NO HAILIE.IM SO DONE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW!" I scream pushing past her,and running up stairs to Marshalls room.

I look around in my drawers and found the knife i always keep,for like if someone was to break in.

I grab the knife and run downstairs,where Hailie was sitting on the couch looking angery.I clear my throat.

"You come to yell again?" Hailie asked.

"No,No im didnt come to yell.I came to show." I say sitting close to her.I grab my arm,and my knife.

"You see hailie.Iv cut my fucking skin,so many times,and...iv learned something from it." I say glidding the knife across my arm.She covered her mouth and scooted back.I got up from my seat and stood in front of her.

"The point of cutting your skin,is suppose to ease the pain of your life? No no no.Its suppose to grab someones attenion.Am i grabbing your attention Hailie?" I ask yelling abit.I heard the door.And something drop.I cut over and over each scar,opening each scar i had.Someone grabbed me and tried to grab the knife.I cut and cut,not hearing anything that was happening.Tears ran down my cheeks,as i heard the sound of Hailie crying.I heard Marshall telling me something.But i didnt care.

I want to Die.I want to Leave.

"Erikia,Stop!" I heard Marshall say,sounding as if his voice was in slow motion.My head felt light,and i dropped the knife,falling to the ground.Finally.Goodbye Marshall.Goodbye Hailie.

Goodbye World!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think? Hehe yeah i know,im very crul....Btw just a message to all the people who cut thier beautiful skin.You shouldnt do that to yourself.You are beautiful,and you are worth so much.The heavens has a plan for each and every one of you.And if you need to hear that everyday,just talk to me! Im always here for all of you! I LOVE YOU.Dont forget how special you really are. 

Okay,read on my lovlie babes.

MARSHALL'S POV

"ERIKIA!?!" I yelled.She layed their out cold.I grabbed my phone and called 911.

"Hailie what happend to her?!" Tears streaming down my face.She shrugged,looking scared as hell

"Hailie you were right there!! What happend?!"

"I LOVE HER! I CUT MYSELF TO GET HER ATTENTION. I GOT DRUNK LAST NIGHT! I LOST MY VIRGINITY A MONTH AGO! I WANT TO FALL OUT AND DIE! FUCK LIFE!" She screams at me running upstairs crying.What the hell?

Anger flushed through my body as everything hit me at once.Erikia is out cold,covered in her own blood! Hailie has lost all control.Theirs just to many things right now...

THe ambulance arrives,taking away Erikia in a rush.As i sit there next to her cold body,i think of all the good times i had with her......She was so sweet,and pure.How could her world be crumbling when it has only just begun? How could someone so inocent be so broken? How could my heart fall for someone who hasnt even expirienced life yet? ....This is MY fault...Iv brought to much stress onto her...Im the one whos guilty,im the one who should Die.

Okay,now its over.Lol.Yall like it?? 

I hope you did! Btw im doing a huge challange!!<33

Comment a rate for the story,and why you like it! 

Then comment one thing i need to fix about the story.

THENNNN Comment after that if you would like to be in the story,and who you want to be as.I might pick youuu and give you a huge shout out<3 But you have to comment everything in order for me to put you in! hehe Love you guys!<3