Chapter 23-Rosa-

This is for youuuu Rosa<3

"Hello?"

"Rosa?"

I got out of bed and walked out into the hallway.

"Who is this?"

"This- This is uh..."

"Well spit it out!"

"This is Jeff.!"

"Okay goodbye."

"Noo! Rosa im sorry,i panicked!"

"Then who the hell is this? Tell me now before i really hang up!"

"This is Erikia"

I hear a chuckle and a sigh.What kind of game is she playing on me? She hasnt hung up yet....

"Erikia? Really?"

"Yea....Rosa i need your help"

"Why the hell should i help you!?"

"Because i know you still care.I know that you cant forget all we ever had together!"

"Erikia i cant ever forgive you for what you did"

"Rosa....Please Rosa.I promise...i wont do i again! I love you..."

"Why are you calling me?"

"I need you"

"Why? You seemed to be fine without me for years"

"Rosa i tried calling and tried and tried but i never got you...i was chasing the moon during the day..."

"Where do you want to meet?"

"Park in detroit.Please..."

"Be there in 10 mins,if i have to wait more then 5 mins im gone."

She hung up after that.I felt my heart skip a beat.Im getting a second chance! Im getting my sister back!

Grabbing my pants,pulling them on and grabbing my keys,i walk out the door and drive down to the park high speed.Thinking about the night it all happend.Why was i so motherfucking stupid?!? i fucked up everything!

I hit the steering wheel and let a tear slip out of my eye as I reached the park.Walking over to the bench we use to always hang out at,i sat on the right side.

I waited and waited,looking at my phone i check the time.

"Nice phone.You finally get that money you wanted so fucking badly?"

"Rosa! Oh my Jesus its so amazing to see you.You look beautiful!"

"Skip the bullshit.Why do you need my help?"

"Rosa,i miss you,i found your number in my diary.And put it in my phone awhile back..if you're wondering...I need someone to talk with.You're the only one i trust"

"Wow,really? Im the only one you trust? Erikia,DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU FUCKING DID TO ME?! IF IT WASNT FOR MY BOYFRIEND BAILING ME OUT I WOULD BE IN JAIL RIGHT NOW!! WHY DID YOU THINK THAT I WOULD EVEN FORGIVE YOUR ASS FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME?!" She screamed making me tear up.I hate it when she yelled...

"Rosa please forgive me! i miss you,i love you.I would take a fucking bullet for you! You were the best sister i could have ever been given and that night i didnt know that.I didnt know what good i had,because i was looking at the bad shit.Rosa,what i did was so messed up,and....if you will let me,ill send the rest of my life proving to you how much i love you.You changed me,and for the good....Please,just dont yell at me anymore.I dont know if my heart can break anymore...." i cry out.Covoring my face with my hands i silently cry.Tears gushing out of my eyes,i feel a hand on my leg,and she sits next to me.

"Whats on your mind Erikia"

"Y-you're gonna talk with me?"

"I cant stay mad.You crying breaks me...So,whats wrong? I'll try and help."

"I love you Rosa" i tell her hugging her tightly.She Hugs me back and I can feel her smile.

"I love you too Cutie"she says softly.

My phone went off,it was Marshall...

"BABE? WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU OKAY? PLEASE CALL ME!!" he wrote.Oh Marshall...xD

"Rosa,you wanna come back to my place and we can talk there?"

"Erm..Sure."

"Okay,lets go.Ill take you back here later to get your car." i tell her smiling.

We got in my car and drove down the road to the big gates.I pull in and stop,turning to her.

"Now,rosa,please....When we get in here,dont scream okay? Its not because of something bad but...you will be surprized."

"Erm....Okay"

We got out and i opened the door slowly.Marshall appeared around the cornor and ran up to me,hugging me way to tightly.

"Dont ever do that again Erikia!! you had me worried sick!! Where did you go,are you hurt? do i need to break someones face? who's this??"

"MARSHALL BRUCE MATHERS CHILL THE FUCK OUT!" I Scream.

"I was meeting a friend! Marshall,this is Rosa.Rosa you know who this is..."

"Hi! Im a huge fan!" rosa speaks calmly.Marshal smiled a little.

"Hi,nice to meet you.Sorry if i sound like a little bitch...I love this girl alot"

Rosa smiled nervously and I laughed a little.

OKAY THAT WAS IT! LOVE YOU ROSA! THERE YA GO LOVLIES! UPDATE SOOOOON❤️❤️❤️