Chapter 32-On second thought...

Guys. Ik you probably don't want to hear a song about ponies and rainbkws,trust me,Idon't listen to that kind of music lolol but I found a song that fits this chapter. Bare with me guys,I promise after this no moreunicorns and puppies haha

I smile at what I just wrote down.I just wrote a new song,in the bathroom,of Disney world.Peter pan,inspired this one.

I walk out of the bathroom and over to the stage area.This one girl was singing,she was pretty damn good.I don't know what she was singing but it was better then what I could ever write...Maybe I shouldn't sing this,I mean,nobody would like it anyway...

"Hey Princess Erikia! Are you having a better time?" I hear. It's Peter! My heart jumps up my throat...
"Yes,I'm having a much better time" I admit smiling at the ground.
"That's wonderful! Hey,what's this?" He asks grabbing the paper from my hands. I look up,worried he would read it and laugh.He smiled and looked up at me with twinkling eyes.
"My my Princess Erikia,you sure do have an amazing talent. Did you write this?"
"Yeah" I giggle "I did"
"You should sing it! Come on!" He says leading me to the stage.I go with him and smile,feeling my cheeks heat up.Peter pan was dragging me to the stage to sing a song....about himself...How awesome is this?! Hehehe

I get up on stage,getting out my guitar.He gave me a thumbs up and nodded,as the crowd looked up at me,finally realizing who I was.They cheered.

"I just wrote this song. Growing up I had a best friend,and we loved peter pan. He was our hero! And...we even argued about who would marry him" I blush,looking anywhere but at peter.
"But anyway,I wrote this for PeterPan. My hero." I finish. He smiled and winked at me.My heart won't stop fluttering oh my lord!

" What if I don't ever wanna grow up?
Could I stay this young forever, and ever?
What if I like being
immature sometimes and I
don't ever wanna change?" I sang. He smiled even bigger.
Oh!
This is not the end,
this is NEVERLAND
where lost boys play and tinkerbell lands.
Mermaids with their tails and technicolor scales,
dance around the Jolly Roger as it sails.
Just following the second star to my right;
I'm taking off
I'm taking flight,
with
Peter Pan, tonight" I sang again.

×××××××
Marshalls POV

WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?! SHE HASN'T CAME BACK YET!! SHE ISN'T ANSWERING MY CALLS!! SHE DIDN'T REALLY LEAVE,DID SHE?!?!

My mind was going crazy,why did she leave?? She always comes back! ALWAYS!

I let some tears fall as I looked at the pictures I have on the wall,in the hallway. Her as a baby,her on her first day of 6th grade.

I miss her,in feel like....in could die without her.I never thought,that I could be so soft,and gentle. I never thought I could become someone who was so sensitive...

"I have to find her...." I say to myself. I turn on the TV walking into the living room. Maybe some tv will help me...

I turn on the news and watch the lady talk.

"Today the crowd goes wild,it seems a girl,a strange girl took the hearts of everyone attending Disney world today. She started off singing one song,dedicating it to the child hood hero Peter Pan. But now the crowd can't get enough of her angel like voice" the reporter says. My heart drops,and falls out my ass. Is it?

"I don't know how this happend,Peter dragged me to the stage and I just sang from my heart. I never thought anyone would enjoy it. I guess I owe it all to Peter,he was the one who believed in me." She said to the reporter. IT IS HER!

"What do you have to say to all the people who didn't believe in you?" She asked.
"Well...I guess all I have to say is...You never know what's deeply inside someone until they leave,until they leave you and never return. You don't get second chances,and....you blew it big time. I have something for me now...that you never believed that I have. I showed people that I'm not just a kid,I'm not just a girl with no understanding of the real world. I'm much more then what you thought I was. And now that you screwed yourself over and let me fall out of your hands,I'm not coming back. " She said,looking straight at the camera. Was that to me?

××××××××

Erikias POV

I got done talking to the reporter who wanted to do a story on me. I think I just got discoverd??

Walking over to Peter,wanting to tell him bye before I left.

"Hello princess!"
"Heyy peter! I actually came to tell you goodbye. I'm leaving."
"So soon?! You can't leave yet!"
"I have to peter,i have to get back to my home" I giggle a little.
"You can stay with me,in neverland!" He suggested. I smiled,but then let it go
"I wish I could do that Peter....but I cant. I don't know where I'm going to go,but I can't stay here forever" I tell him,looking at my shoes.He took my hand,and smiled at me.

"It gets better" he simply says. "Im always here if you need me." He adds. Kissing my hand,and walking away. I simply smile to myself. "Wow"

* * *

Well,here I was,on the plane back to Calli. I didn't want to go back,but I guess I have too. I have to fix things,I cant just leave.Marshall will have a heart attack from anxiety if I don't tell him I'm okay....

Now,we wait.

Guys I'm so sorry I haven't posted. Like litterally just not in the game rn. Hope you enjoyed,more to come.