Chapter 22-Surprises Are Funnn.....Or Nahh

"So what do you want for dinner marsh?"

"Doesn't matter"

"Marshall don't be mad at me"

"Why would I be mad?"

"Because you have been completely ignoring me,and you just blew up on me at the hospital"

"You just don't even know Erikia"

I shake my head and just keep quiet.I walk up to the bedroom,or....what "walking" I could do.Sitting down on the bed,clutching the sheets and letting the tears fall.Yes,I understand where Marshall is coming from,I know exactly what he ment by what he said.His life was worse,he had no dad from the very beginning,his mother was a drug abuser,and he was the kid who got way over bullied....but what he doesn't understand is that....that was my life too,we'll...worse because I connected with my dad.Me and him shared a special kind of love,and when I lost him......It felt like the world just wouldn't be the same without him.But I have to keep going...I can't keep looking at the past.Thats what Marshall ment....The past is evil,and I need to quit relying on it and look forward,because I'm suppose to be living in the present and instead I'm waisting what time I have in the present looking at the past.I need to quit waisting my life of bullshit...because god gives you one life.I finally see it now!

I get up and limp down the stairs,walking over to Marshall and sitting next to him,looking at him.

"What?" He asked looking at me back.

I smile and kiss him happily.

"If you're trying to suduce me,it won't work until someone's top is off." He says bluntly

"We'll lucky for me,I'm not trying to do that.Marshall,I understand what you and god was trying to tell me!"

"What? Erikia are you on some drugs I don't know about? Cause...not gonna lie....when you are with someone,you're suppose to share"

"No Marshall ! Haha Noo,I took what you said to me,and put it with what god told me,and....I finally understand what you want me to know,You want me to know that I need to stop dwelling on the past and live my life in the present."

"We'll,that's exactly what I wanted you to know but.....seriously,you talked to...god? Erikia where are you getting them drugs?"

"Marshall! I'm not on drugs.If I was I'd be naked right now"

He gets up and grabs his keys.

"Where you doing?"

"To get some drugs"

"Marshall! For real haha I'm not doing drugs!"

"Haha I know,I thought it would be worth a try"

I hug him tightly and kiss his cheek.Hailie walked in and froze,setting down her wet shoes by the door.

"Hailie why are you soaking wet? Is it raining??"

"No,James sprayed me with the water hose."

"WHY?!"

"He said I needed to clean the skank off of me" she said about to cry walking up stairs.

I throw on my chucks and walk outside the house looking across the street at James's.He looked up and smiled,waving.I walk across the street and up to him,smiling.

"James?"

"Yeah babe?"

I grabbed the hose from his hands and started spraying him in the face.He fell backwards and fell on his ass.Between laughing and spraying him more,I kicked him in the rib.

"James?.Im not your babe.James? Spray Hailie again I'll make sure you get more then this. Oh and James? Don't ever fucking look at me again!"

I sprayed his face one more time before throwing it at him and walking off like a boss ass bitch.To be honest,it felt good to be on my feet kicking someone's ass again.

Walking inside I see Hailie sitting on the bottom of the stairs.Marshall wasn't in the room...perfect time.

"Hailie? Can we talk?"

"Why?"

"I want to just....say I'm so sorry.I shouldn't have fucked with your feelings,and I'm just....I'm sorry."

"Erikia,it's cool.I know you didn't mean to hurt my feelings.You know....I realized,that ever since that day you came over here and spent the night,things have been weird with you and my dad.Like....I just wish it could go back to were it was only me and you.I wish we spent the night at your house that day,I wish none of this happend.I know you're happy,but....I'm gonna be selfish here and say I want to be happy too.But,what can I do? So much has happend,and....you can't just forget about it so,fuck it.I-I just give up on life.I don't feel like trying anymore....I don't see the point in it,I just....dont see the point in being happy,or smiling,or breathing....I'm just....completely done with my life,now I'm just waiting for it to be over so I can stop feeling this...this pain,this numbness...." She said getting up and walking to her room.Leaving me speechless.

Marshall came into the room and picked me up,placing me on the couch and sitting next to me.I snuggled close to him and drowned myself in my thoughts.How could she say all that? Does she even mean it?.....I made her like this! This is my fault! She wants to die because of me......

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\Btw Rosa this is your surprise!<3 okayy......you ready?? You ready???? Okay "Pineapples" xD That my sissy is your surprise hahaha Nahh jk jk that was just part of it <3 it's at the end,soooooo keep reading!(((:

I lay in bed just thinking about...what Hailie said.I feel like,I caused this.I feel like I just...need someone to talk about things with.Someone who will listen to all of what I have to say then give me their honest opinion on what I should do....

Marshall's hand hit my face and I flung myself out of my thoughts.Taking his hand and laying it back on his stomach I sigh,god Marshall,RUDE! (That reminds me of that song,WHY YA GOTTA BE SO RUUUUDE!! Hahaha sorry okay carry on)

I was about to dose off into a slumber when Marshall's hand landed on my face again and in my defense,it was reflex.I punched his arm,Hard.

"Owwww!! What the fuck Erikia?!"

"You started it with your face hitting"

"I didn't hit your face!"

"Hahaha Uh,yeah,you did.You were asleep,I was the one who got hit,it kinda automatically shows who the winner is here Marshall." I say kissing where I hit him,closing my eyes and going to sleep.After today,I need some sleep.The problem was,i couldnt.I needed someone to talk to about all these problems.I grab my phone,and dial a number i never thought id ever type.I havent talked to her in awhile....whar if she dont remember me?....

Damnit Erikia calm down...."Hello?"

"Rosa?"

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN. Ahahaha So,there is your surprise Rosa! I love youuu hope you enjoyed this chappie! You will be deffanetly mentioned in the next chappter,and did i spell "deffanetly" right? Yeah? Or nahh....Okay PLEASE VOTE!<33