Chapter 31-Always remember you II

I just got off the plane. Taking in a breath of fresh air,I smile.

Goodbye Calli,Hello Florida!

My heart was still broken into tiny little peices but I'm smiling like it's nothing.I wasn't going to break down again.Yea,I left marshall just,so soon...but oh well..

I call a cab,and ride down to the nearest Hotel.

×××××

Marshall POV

I can't believe she just left! She walked out,and no now she's gone!

She will probably come back,she just needs time to cool off.Shes probably down the street at a friends. It's been only a day,she will come back.

Hailie was asleep in her room,I kicked Michael out. I told Hailie I didn't want her to be near him,and she told me they were having fights anyway,that they aren't together anymore.That is one good thing that happend.

××××
Erikia's POV

I got settled into my hotel and was already on my way to Disney World. Even if they didn't come with,I'm still going.I had my guitar on my back,and my money in my pocket.

I just called AT&T and changed my number,so marshall couldn't call me.

Walking up to the gates,I walk through,and get through the payment and all.

Finally! I'm in! Looking around,I see alot of things.I first went to the snack cart,because come on who doesn't want a snack? I got cotton candy,blue and pink.

I walked around,seeing kids dance around,pulling their moms everywhere.Families taking family photos,and then laughing at their faces.It makes me wish I still had a family,a real family....not a make believe one...

I sat down on a bench looking around.I finished my cotton candy and just,looked down.Thinking...

"Hello" I heard.Who would be talking to me?

"Hi" I smile.It was one of the Disney Princesses.

"Why so sad sweetie?"

"Family problems" I say,looking up at her again.

"Where is your family dear?"

"I came alone. I- I don't have a family anymore." I explain to her. "But it's okay I don't want to depress you" I add.Biting my lip...

"It's okay dear,I'm very sorry you don't have a family.But you know what? You always have your imagination,and faith"

"That's true." I slightly smile

"Things get better. I promise. If you ever need someone to talk to,you can talk to me.Im here all day everyday sweet pea. Just look around" She says patting my head softly,getting up and winking at me.I smile and mouth 'thankyou'. Who knew Sleeping beauty was so sweet?

I got up and walked around,when suddenly I was tripped and caught into somebody's arms.

"Woah there." He said,in a childish voice.My heart stopped....was it? Was it really him??

"P-peter Pan?"

"That's me!"

"Oh,I'm sorry,I- I wasn't paying enough attention"

"Oh no miss it's okay.Whats your name princess?"

"Erikia"

"What a beautiful name,for just a beautiful girl!"He happily cheered jumping around.I giggle seeing him jump around. He was so cute.