Chapter 13-Back Again

Marshalls POV

Another night without Erikia,its just to hard....I hope she comes back,and forgives me....I would call her but she changed her number,I practically died....I havent smiled since that day.....Its been 2 weeks....And its just to long...

"Daddy?" Hailie asked.She has called me daddy ever since she left...

"Yes baby?" 

"Will you sing to me?"

"Yeah,what song?"

"Mockingbird...." 

I nodded and cleared my throat.

~~~~Sings Mockingbird~~~~

She fell asleep as i tucked her in and walked down the stiars.I couldnt sleep,i wasnt going to sleep,i havent slept in 5 days.....I just sat up on the couch.

I wached some TV then started to doze off,soon i passed out..................

ERIKIA POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You sure its a good idea,hes probably pissed" I said to Kayla as she pulled up in the driveway

"He will be,BUT He will be more happy to see you,trust me"

"Okay,you got my number?"

"Saved and locked in my contacts"

"Okay ill text you tomorrow,and if something goes wrong ill call you tonight to come get me agian"

"Okay,be carful"

"I will,thnkayou so much Kayla!"

"No problem,anytime girtly!"

I got out of the car and ran over to her side and gave her a hug.Me and Kayla became close when she picked me up on the side of the street.She let me stay with her...Shes chill,pretty cool you know..

I slowly walked up to the door,and bracesd myself for what i was about to enter.I opened the door a crack and saw Marshall passed out on the cocuh.GOOD! Hes asleep.I snuck up stairs,and walked into hailies room.She was asleep too,but i had to wake her up.

"Hailie?" I whispered

"W-what?"

"You want Marshmellows with that?" I asked her laughing.She opened her eyes and i thouhgt i was gonna have to pop them suckers back in for her.

"Erikia?"

"Yeah girl its me" I said hugging her tightly.

"Where the fuck were you??" She scolded

"Staying at a friends,im sorry i left,but i have to explain...but first i wanna do something." 

We walked out of the room and i sneaked down the stiars and saw Marshall was still asleep.I walked over to him and kissed his lips softly.he twitched,and started moving.Me and hailie ran up the stiars quickly and sat in her room.I explained everything to her....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEXT MORNING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hehe Goodmorning xDD Only Kayla will get this hahaha

I opened my eyes and saw that i fell asleep next to hailie on her bed.She was still asleep so i thought i would just lay there and try and rest my back.I heard footsteaps,i wanted to hide but that would be stupid....Marshall entered the room,i faked asleep....

"What the fuck?" He whispered...... "Well shit" I heard him whisper again picking me up out of my place.He Walked down to the living room and layed me on the couch.He got on top of me and began kissing me.What does he think hes doing?? So you think you can just get on top of someone and kiss them huh Marshall? 

I started to kiss him back,and he deeped the kiss.I wraped my hands around his neck and smiled,he smiled as well.I kinda missed this....I love him,alot....But why did he just push me into the book case b4??

I pulled back a min

"So i see your back" He said looking into my eyes

"Yeah,and i see you missed me?"

"Are you kidding? I missed you more than you could imagine"

"So your not going to slam me into another book case?" I asked.He sighed and got off me.He sat next to me...

"Im so fucking sorry Erikia,i didnt mean to do that...i was pissed off..."

"Im sorry too,it was kinda my fault,i was having a bad morning"

"Well if you forgive me,ill forgive your cute ass" he said hugging me tightly.

"I forgive you Marshall,i love you,and that wont change again"

"I love you too Erikia..." he said scooting closer,hugging me tighter.

Haile came down the stairs and shouted rather loudly ... "AWWWWWWWWEEE" Me and Marshall jolted back.She smiled.

"Dad,im glad yall are happy,you too have fun,im going to go buy some poptarts"

"But hailie we have poptarts in the cabnet"

"yeah but they are cookies and cream,i like the brown suger"

"But we have them too"

"Shut up dad just take a hint" She said walking out the door.I laughed

"I think she wanted us to keep talking"

"I think so too haha,oh that reminds me! That song you wrote? The goodbye song? well i gave it to dre,and he wants you to come up there with me today...I told him i was going to call him if you came back"

"What?? I cant sing! Well i can,but i...Marshall.."

"Chill baby! Its all good,he just wants you to porform in the park! No biggie..."

"Huge biggie Marshall!! I cant sing at the park....im to shyy"

"Well i think shiness is adorable"

"So when we meetin him?"

"Today,so you have to write a song by next weekend"

"Already have one"" I said laughing.

Okay i fixed it x)) Hope yall liked it!!