Chapter 3-Fallin For You

Me and hallie were hanging out in my room when my mom came in.She was drunk,and hallie knew what to do,she didnt care,because her mom was the same way.Its just so embarrasing.

"Erikia! You better get your fat ass down here! Or ill kick your ass!"

"What do you want?"

"I heard you got in a fight at school?"

"Yeah so?"

"I fucking hate you! Your fat! And ugly! I wish you were never fucking born!! Fuck you!"

"FUCK YOU TOO! iM NOT STANDING FOR THIS! YOUR THE WORST MOTHER THERE EVER FUCKING WAS YOU BITCH! FUCK YOU,FUCK THIS HOUSE,FUCK LIFE!!!!"

"See why dont you fuck everything else,your already fucking all that! Whore!!!"

I got my shit and threw it in the suit case.She wouldnt let me leave so i had to do,what i had to do.I got my mattress and threw it on the ground outside my window.

"Hallie im gonna jump,and when i get down there your going to jump too okay?"

"But Erikia thats crazy!"

"Come on hallie trust me,im your best friend ! I wouldnt let you do something that could hurt you!"

"But this could hurt you!"

"Dont worry about me"

I got on the edge and jumped.Feeling the wind beneith me was awesome.I landed on my legs,it hurt like hell,but i managed.

"Come on hallie,please do this for me!"

"Okay will you catch me?"

"Of corse!"

She closed her eyes for a momnet then jumped.She had her eyes closed,and i dont blame her.It felt real good to feel free,like you were flying.I caught her bridel style.I set her down and got out my phone. ~Calling Marshell<3~ It read on the screen.

"Come on pick up!"

"Hello?"

"Marshell! Please come get us! We will be at the stop sigh"

"Why what happend?"

"Just come get us,ill explain later"

"Okay baby,im on the way"

We ended it and jogged down to the stop sign.He was already there less than 5 minutes.Good!  I hoped in the shot gun and hallie was in the back listening to her music.

"So what happen baby?"

"Well,my mom was drunk,and she was calling me all these names.It was so fucking embarrasing! So i told her to fuck off and we jumped out my window,But!! It is okay because i had my mattress on the ground.She dont know i left,and i dont know what shes doing right now.I dont want to know either.I hate her"

"Firest of all...WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU JUMP OUTA THE WINDOW? ARE YOU CRAZY??? YOU COULD HAVE GOTTAN HURT! and second,you shouldn t have ran awqay!"

Even tho some kids would get mad at there parents or whoever yalling at them,i didnt,because it showed that marshell cared about me.He loves meC: and im sooooo happy for it.

"I know,im sorry....but i didnt want to even look at her anymore! She was just getting on my last nerve...She called me horable names."

"Like what?"

"It doesnt matter,there all true anyway"

"WHat did she call you Erikia?"

"Fat,slutty,whore,ugly.....there all true,so why get upset about it"