Chapter 33《Round 1》

Here I was,walking up to the door.
I told myself I would just cut him off...
I told myself I would get out of the game before it was too late!

I decided to knock,since I don't know what else to do.

Hailie opened the door,and she covered her mouth. Her eyes went wide,and she jumped up and down.

"ERIKIA YOU'RE BACK!!" She cried smashing her body onto mine hugging me like she never has.
"Hailie stop playin! You know I miss he- Oh my god" he says looking straight at me.

"What happend to hating me?" I asked her,as she unlatched me.
"I dont! I really dont! I'm sorry Erikia so so sorry!" She cried even more.
"Well,it's okay. I just came to tell you I'm okay,and I need some things I left here"
"YOU CAN'T LEAVE AGAIN!" Haile yelled.
"Geez hailie I left,but I'm not deaf" I say pushing past her,and stopping in front of Marshall.

"Can you move so I can come inside to get my shit?"
"It's my house"
"Okay,and my property is in it."
"Why did you leave?"
"Why don't you let me in,so I can tell you?"

He moved,and I ran upstairs. I hate this house now,to many bad memories.

"Now tell me why you left."
"I left because I was getting tired of listening to Hailie hate me,and you. I can't even remember what happend with you but I'm still pissed off at you,for whatever you did! I wanted to leave my life Marshall. I was tired of everything. So I went to DisneyWorld" J sah,grabbing some clothes.
"Well you're here now"
"Yeah,and I won't be in an hour"
"Why not?! Babe look I kno-"
"Dont call me babe. We aren't together anymore. Things are changing Marshall. Forget anything ever happened d between us. I'm Hailies friend and you are her boring dad that is always writing music"

"You can't forget about us Erikia we have so much you're putting on the line here"
"No,you put it on the line when you decided to be an asshole" I say,not caring any longer.
"Erikia please I'll do anything! We fucked for God's sake!"
"Oh,we 'fucked' okay,I see how you are Marshall. We if you fid have a chance of getting me back,it's FUCKED. YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I scream walking down the stairs.
"ERIKIA I DIDN'T MEAN IT I'M SORRY"
"SORRY?! LOOK AT US MARSHALL! I'M HERE FOR LEST THEN 10 MINUTES AND WE ARE ALREADY SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER! I just can't take it anymore. I need to move on Marshall" I softly cry,holding the bag I packed.

"Erikia I don't know why I love you so much because you are so young but I can't live without you!"
"I can't believe this. Mr Slimshady went soft! You gonna rap about Sliding over the rainbow? You gonna do some more drugs,get drunk,fuck another bitch and then act like you love her again?? I'm just one of your bitches marshall" im done.

Hailie left I'm pretty sure,she probably knew this was coming.

"Erikia" he cried. He was actually crying!

I rolled my eyes and sighed.Just as I was about to walk out of the house,He pushed me against the wall,pushing himself onto me. My breath hitched,and he crash his lips onto mine. I pushed him off,feeling the tears escape my eyes as fast as I pushed him. I'm not getting involved with him again.

"Erikia let me fucking show you that I love you" he said,walking over to me.
"No! Fuck you! I'm not doing this" I say walking out the door,just when I was about to step out,marshall grabbed my arm and pulled me in. I sxreamed,kicking him in his legs. I kept missing his fucking balls {why?!}

He slammed me down onto the ground. Before he attached his lips to mine I screamed again.

"RAPE!!!!" I yelled out
"Shut up bitch!"
"Bitch?!" I asked pushing him off of me again,kicking him in his balls {Aim game strong}

He cried out I'm pain,but got up once again.
He grabbed my shirt and pulled it pushing me into the couch,I landed on my back,my head almost hit the wall.
He came over and I grabbed him,pushing him into the other side of the couch,and punched him in his face,he pushing me off him and I landed straight on the coffee table. I closed my eyes,and acted like I was dead. Maybe if I am dead he won't hit me again.

"Erikia?" He asked,out of breath. I wasn't gonna say anything,but when he got face to face with me,seeing if I was okay,I punched him again. I stand up,blood is pouring out of my back probably,because I can feel the glass in it. The whole coffee table shattered.

He grabbed my shirt again,and attempted to pull me to him,but my shirt ripped off. He smiled,but I punched his stomach,pushing him over to the floor,I ran into the bathroom,and found one of his white shirts. I put it on and checked if it as clear. I bolted to the door,not even getting my clothes. He tackled me onto the floor.

"OKAY just stop!" I yell at him. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me,when I took his cheek in my hands,and head butted out head. Mine hurt but it was okay. He screamed and crawled over to the side. I laugh and run out the door. I ran to my car,and started it up real fast. He came out the door,and I halled ass. Spinning tired out the driveway.

That was horrible.
I should have just stayed with Peter in neverland. It would have been so easier.

I'm a dumbass...

Its true,I really am a dumbass,because I ways say I'm gonna update more and never do lolol yall love it haha. Hope you enjoyed.