Chapter 2-Daddy Saves The Day

ERIKIA POV

"Erikia baby,time to get up!"

I open my eyes to see Marshell standing there.He was wearing some basketball shorts and had no shirt on. I sat up.

"What time is it?"

"Its 5:00am"

"Why so early?"

"Hallie catches the bus at 6"

"Oh,okayy"

I stood up and walked down the hall to the bathroom.I could feel his eyes on me the whole time.This is starting to get a little creepy,i mean.....Hallies dad having a thing for me? Haha,that would never work.I did love him,but not that way,like a father way.

I got out of the bathroom,playing with my hair,when i walked into the living room to recieve my clothes.Marshell was on the couch snoozing.I could tell he was tired,he never really gets enough sleep,I got one of the blacnkets and coverd him up,turned off the tv,and took up his dishes he had sitting there.He turned and fell asleep.hallie came down the stairs.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh your dad seemed tired so i let him sleep,its okay we can go to school without his help"

"I know but he makes my lunch"

"I can make your lunch"

"and thats why your my un-bio sister" 

I got dressed and so did hallie,we got our lunches,and we walked out the door.I rememebrd that i left my phone on the charge so i told her just to wait for a moment and ill be right back.She said it was okay and that she would wait.I opened the door and saw that marshell was still sleeping,sneeking up the stairs i grabbed my phone and jogged back down the stairs.Marshell looks so adorable sleeping,his blonde hair everywhere,his tattoos showing a little.He just shaved so his face looked clean.I walked over to him slowley and kissed his cheek.I bailed out of the room and out the door.Stupid move,but i think im starting to feel those feelings to.I may not be in love with him,but i am in love with his personallaty.........Maybe im just crazy.

MARSHELL POV

I was snoozing when Erikia covered me up and fixed me up.Was she feeling the love too? I could just kiss her smack on the lips......Her blonde hair down to her butt.Her beautiful blue eyes,and her perfect body.She was one of those chubby girls,but she was beautiful.Mostly because i wasnt looking at her body,i was looking at her face.She always worn Alot of eyeliner on the bottom,but just a cat eye on top.Her face was smooth,and her lips were always glossy,never seen her with non-glossy lips.Someone came back in after they left,i would have looked but i didnt feel like it.All of the sudden,i felt a pair of lips on my cheek.It was Erikias! because i had lip gloss on my cheek after that.Her lips were so soft,and her hair smelled good,like cotton candy.....

Okay Marshell you have to stop!! The girl is 16 get over it!! . But how do you get over something that means the world to you? How do you just forget everything when you know that you cant live without her? I know for a fact i cant live without her,shes my world......she kinda took over kims place...If fact! She was there when kim cheated on me,she was the one to sit there and wipe away my tears.Hallie didnt know until a day after,because she stayed at her friends house.She asked Erikia to come but she turned her down to be here with me.She is the sweetest person i have ever encountered with.

I fell asleep,thinking about her beautiful self,and how one day......im gonna kiss her lips softly,and tell her i love her with my life.And maybe,just maybe,she will love me back and we can be together....Sounds stupid,but thats my dream.

HALLIE POV

Me and Erikia where sitting in our place at lunch when he showed up again....We ignored him for a moment but Erikia got up,and i knew i had to do something...

"Hey Erikia,you wanna catch a movie later?"

"I rather die"

Wow that was mean,but funny hahaha

"Come on baby,you know you want me"

"Your right,i doi want you....to go die"

"Nahh you dont mean that"

"Oh so now you know how i feel? Why dont you shut the fuck up okay? I dont like you! I never have! I never will! Now if you dont mind,i want to eat my lunch with my bestfriend without any stuck up dogs bothering us! So leave me alone!"

"Hallie? Haha nahh shes just a slutty ass bitch,her dad is the laughing stock of this school! Why would you want to hang around her?"

I could feel the tears forming in my eyes.I always got compaired to my dad....always....

"Okay,thats it!" She said standing on her seat and jumping on his back,pulling his hair and scratching his face.

"YOU DONT EVER TALK ABOUT HALLIE OR HER DAD EVER AGAIN YOU FUCKING BITCH! ILL FUICKING KILL YOU!!!"

"What the hell???"

"FUCK YOU !! SON OF A BITCH! DONT EVER TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT! AND AS FOR HALLIE3,YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SAY HER BEAUTIFUL NAME AGAIN YOU KEEP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH LIKE THAT!! FUCKING BASTERED!"

One of the teachers pulled her off and she dragged her to the office,i followed...I didnt want he taking the heat for this shit! it was my fault in the first place.

ERIKIA POV

Fucking bitch! I cant believe he just said all that shit! 

"Okay Ms.Smith,who are we going to call?"

"Well my mom is in LA,and i dont have a dad,so you can just call Marshell"

"Would you like to talk to him?"

"Nahh,he will just yell at me"

She called him to come pick me and hallie up.He did.We got in the car,and hallie rode shot gun.

"What happend Hallie?"

"Dad,Its my fault./....."

"Are you serious Hallie? No Marshell its my fault,dont blame her,someone was talking smack about you and hallie so i showed him what talking smack can lead him to"

"Oh,well good job Erikia,As for you halliie,you need to stand up for yourself!"

"I know but dad...."

"No hallie,there gonna keep on till you blow up in there face,and you need to just take it out on them like Erikia did'

"Now your compairing me to Erikia?"

"No,but you do need to stand up for yourself"

"Whatever"

We got out of the car and we walked into the house.I walked up the stairs with hallie and Marshell floowed behind us,i knew this wasnt going to turn out the way he thought it woiuld.

She walked into her room and let me in,she shut the door right when Marshell was about to enter.

"Hallie open the damn door"

"No,your just going to compair me to Erikia,like you always do! Why dont you just say it already dad! You love Erikia more"

I looked at her with sad eyes,she just shook her head.

"Hallie im sorry if im getting in the way./..."

"No its not you,he just has this weird thing about you,he talks about you all the time,always wants you to come over...it never ends,and its not your fault at all but still,its really annoying"

"Im just....really sorry"

"No its okay Erikia,you dont have to be sorry,hes creepy.At least your not like my other friends,they only want to come over here because they are "In love" with my dad,i think its discusting"

"Haha yeah,totally discusting....."

I couldnt tell her i maybe be in love with her dad! She will think im just like everyone else! 

Hope yall liked this chapter<33 ill update soooooooooooooon :*