Chapter 30-Always remember you

Today was one of those days,where I couldn't even began to think of anything stressful without crying.My bottle of emotions is getting so full that it's gonna burst any minute, and I won't have the strength to stop it.

I was currently laying on the couch,watching movies.I got up,looking through the movie box.I found a smaller box behind it.Wondering what it was,is opened it to see a note.

"Hailie and Erikia's Bedtime movies"

My breath hitched. Our movies?!

I scrambled through the box,looking at all the old Disney movies.

Fox and the Hound

Lady and the Tramp

PETERPAN!

I gripped the DVD and jumped up and down.Hailie and I use to fight over who would marry Peter pan when we were little.We both loved him,I don't know what happend.I don't remember much,but I remember always wanting to go to Disney land and find him,and hug him tightly.Like yeah he wasn't the real Peter Pan,but it was as close as I was gonna get.

I slid the DVD in and egerly sat on the couch.

×××

Just as I was watching the 2nd one,it was at the part where Jane was Crying because she killed tinkerbell,when Marshall came in.

I paused the movie,and blushed.Here I was sitting on the edge of my seat,gripping the remote tight watching a child movie.

"Haha whatcha watching there babe?"

"You know...just...Stuff"

"You still gonna Marry Peterpan? Cause,I might have to fight him for that place."

"No Marshall haha shut up. No I just saw the box you noted Hailie and I's bedtime movies and....I couldn't resist"

"Ohh,yeah that box hasn't been open since that one night where you started crying because Hailie said the night before she talked to Peter and he said he was going to take her to neverland,so you got mad..." He explained grabbing a Water out of the fridge.I giggle remembering that night.

"Marshall?....what happen to us?"

"I don't know babygirl...you guys use to be closer then any people I knew...but you both grew up"

I looked down at my shoes,thinking.

"MARSHALL I KNOW HOW TO GET THINGS BACK TO HOW THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE!" I shout.He spits out his water all over me,in fright.I sigh,my excitement just dropped a bit.

Marshall begans to laugh uncontrollably.As I was looking over my body.

"Asshole" I mumble rolling my eyes.

"Sorry Erikia,but that was funny as fuck. Haha okay,what was you sayin?"

"AS I WAS SAYING before I was SPRAYED erm...Oh! Why don't we take a trip to Disney World?! I mean,it's only like 3000 miles away. Take a break from everything." I say,clapping and jumping up and down.

"Erikia we can't just drop everything and go to Florida."

"Marshall!!! Please?! I just want everything back how it should be!"

He looked at me,and smiled.

"I guess so."

I hug him,but then remember I'm wet,so I walk to the bathroom.I take off my shirt,and no walk upstairs to get another one.Hailie walks in the door and gasps.

"Erikia put a shirt on Michael is right outside!"

"Oh well,Who hasn't seen boobs before? Even I have seen boobs before" I laugh walking into my room and grabbing a shirt.

I walk back down and see Michael on the couch,and Hailie next to him.Marshall must be in his room...

"Hailie!" I smile.

"What?"

"WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!"I shout jumping up and down clapping my hands again.Michael sighed

"Can you not fucking yell?! It's really annoying" he says,rubbing his ears.

"IM SO SORRY " I shout even louder,turning my attention to Hailie

"IM not going"

"Uh,yes you are,it's a family thing"

"Then why are you going?"

"Because im par-"

"You are not apart of my family.Its just my dad,and i"

"Well I mean,I'm kinda apar-"

"No,you were shoved in the family. Nobody wants you in this family but my dad,and no only because he's a divorced 30 year old man who has a kid,so he can't get anyone else,so he tricked you into being his toy " She spat. Rolling her eyes.

I shake my head looking down.

"I was planning this trip so that we could be friends again and go back to the way things were,but-"

"You screwed that up for yourself.You aren't my friend anymore Erikia because you are the fucking Skank that is dating my dad.You know how wrong that is?! It's discusting! You're discusting! Michael told me everything. How you just fucked him and left! How you were pregnant and didn't tell him! You are nasty you fucking bitch!" She shouted.Marshall came around the cornor in shock.

"Is that true Erikia? Is this the Michael that got you pregnant?!"He asked pointing to Michael.

I sigh.

"Yes Marshall.And you know what hailie...you're right...Why don't I just go die? I shouldn't even be here,I shouldn't have ever went out with your dad.I shouldn't have fucked up our friendship. I knew it was wrong,and I pushed the thought aside.Im sorry I fucked up your life so much,jm sorry my dad died when I was little,and im so fucking sorry my mom died a year ago.Im just so sorry I can't be perfect for you Hailie" I say walking up stairs.I grab my suit case and Began packing my things.Marshall came up to the room.

"Where are you going?"

"To go die.Hailie wants me to go die,so I'm going to"

"Erikia please don't do this"

"No,I am.Im leaving."

"Well....what about us?"

"Marshall..."

That's when I said the words I never wanted myself to tell him.I never ever wanted to say....

"It's over" I reply.My heart breaks as I zip up my bag.He stays still....

I grab my bag and kiss his cheek.

"Goodbye Marshall...I will always remember you.I love you,I'll see you in neverland" I softly say walking down the stairs

I walk out of the house and in the car,not looking back,I start it up and with that,I leave.

"Goodbye Marshall" I say softly,letting a tear slip down my cheek.

Guys I know I haven't updating in a month,I'm very very sorry.Iv been depressed,and busy with shit.

THE STORY IS NOT- I REPEAT N.O.T OVER.

It's just a part of it. I promise♡

This will be a double update,so the next chapter should be up very soon.Im really tired so idk if it will be tonight...I'll try♡♡