Chapter 14-97' Bonnie and Clyde <3

Okay,i can take alot of crap but there is one thing i cant stand and that my good sir is someone picking on a bisexual,gay,or lez! If you are bi,.lez,or gay,be proud of it! I love you for the way u are! I dont care if you like the same sex! Please dont be embarrased,just tell whoever is picking on you that you are stronger then them! Cause u can take whatever stupid,lame comments they have!!<33 Okay thats all read on.....>

I got up from my seat and walked over into my room.I saw Marshall in there dozing off.He must have lost alot of sleep or something cause he has been so tired....

"Hey baby" He said looking over at me with his eyes squinted

"Hey,why are you sleep?"

"Im not"

"Okay then why are your eyes squinted and why are you mumbling jiberish?"

"Im not!" He clearly said sitting up a bit more.

"Have you seen Hailie?"

"no shes been gone since she was going to get them poptarts"

"oh,well im going to call her" I replyed 

I dialed her number and walked into the hall way.She didnt answer,so i called again,and again,and again till she finally answered out of breath.

"hello?"

"Hailie? Where are you? And why are you out of breath?"

"Oh umm,im on a jog,ill be home in 10"

"okay well- Hello??"

She hung up!! Walking back into the room i stuck out my bottom lip and pouted

"What?"

"She hung up!"

"Where is she?"

"She said she went on a jog,but she was out of breath so i guess shes tellin the truth"

"okay that gives us time to cuddle,hope on"

"But,i have to wash my colored clothes,i have no pants"

"You can wear mine!"

"Marshall,you have huge pants,i wont be able to wear them"

"Here" He said grabbing a pair out of the drawer next to him.I took off my shorts and put them on.They instantly fell down.He laughed,holding his stomach,crying out tears of amusment.I just rolled my eyes.

"you find this super funny dont you?"

"Hahaha Very! hahahaa" He went on.

I took of the pants and put back on my shorts.When i heard the door slamm and Hailie jolt into her room.I told Marshall i wouldnt handle it.

Walking into the room she layed on her bed,crying into her pillow.I slowly shut the door and begun my way over to the bed.Touching her warm skin she shoved back my hand.

"Leave me alone" She started

"Hailie i want to know whats wrong"

"Why would you care?"

"Cause im your best friend! And i love you alot....."

"Well, *sniffle* I met this guy on the bus,and he asked me out.He was really cute,so i said yes....Well i went to his place since he asked me to come over.He talked me into having sex with him,so i did......and then after ward,he pushed me out the door,threw me my clothes and told me to beat it,and that i was a waist of his time.I went into the hotel bathroom,which was right there so nobody saw me,and got dressed...but he was my first!! And now he hates me....What am i going to do Erikia?!?!"