Chapter 9-Giving Up

I feel so small.....Like i wasnt ment to be made on this earth.Like im just a small little spec of earth made on this planet....to be killed.Does everyone hate me?? Or do i just hate myslef?.Questions flowed through my head,as i sat in my bed...There appered to be a knock at the door.

Hailie Entered the room

""Hey" She spoke,almost compleatly grossed out.

"Hey" I tearfully said,wiping the thoughts away....

"I wanted to see how you were doing"

"That doesnt matter......what matters is if you still want to be my friend"

"I......i just dont know Erikia....Your in love with my dad.Thats gross..."

"Im sorry!" I shout tears running down my face.My ear rung,as the shouts to my mother ran through my head.

Flash back~~~

Me and hallie were hanging out in my room when my mom came in.She was drunk,and hallie knew what to do,she didnt care,because her mom was the same way.Its just so embarrasing.

"Erikia! You better get your fat ass down here! Or ill kick your ass!"

"What do you want?"

"I heard you got in a fight at school?"

"Yeah so?"

"I fucking hate you! Your fat! And ugly! I wish you were never fucking born!! Fuck you!"

"FUCK YOU TOO! iM NOT STANDING FOR THIS! YOUR THE WORST MOTHER THERE EVER FUCKING WAS YOU BITCH! FUCK YOU,FUCK THIS HOUSE,FUCK LIFE!!!!"

"See why dont you fuck everything else,your already fucking all that! Whore!!!"

End of flash back~~~

The horrible things i said!! I started to burst out bawling,hailie hugged me,rubbing my back.I couldnt take this anymore!!

I ran out of her arms and down the stairs.I ran outside.Marshall flung out the door,right as i got to where i stood.

"Dear god.....Why did you send me here? If all i do is cry? Why do i love Marshall....and why did my mom have to die?? Why did my daddy die?? Give me answers!! I want an answer! I want my daddy! i want my family back!! *Crying* I need my family back! please god pleaseeee!!!" I cryed.

Have you ever cryed,very loudly? And you just bawl till you drop on your knees? Thats what i was doing.Why? Because my life feels stupid,it Is stupid.

"WHYYYY!!!!" I yell,running into trafic.Marshall ran after me,I jumped in front of the buick that had been at my level.It was all so slow.

The buicks front end hit my stomch,slowley taking the wind out of me,it jerked to a stop.I landed on the ground,and everything was gone now,finally free of pain,worries.....Im coming Daddy.....

Marshall POV

"NOOOOO!!!" I Scream at the guy driving the car.He got out of the car and looked at Erikia laying cold on the ground.I couldnt move for that moment.I just couldnt breath.Snapping out of my daze i picked her up and pushed the man out of the way.I put her in the back seat and took off in his car.He yelled and ran after the car.I didnt care right now.I wasnt about to let mthe love of my life die on me!!.

Hailie cryed in the back seat holding her.I cryed myself....This cant happen! I should have been the one to die that night!! I should have took the bullet!! its all MY fault!!.

Pulling up to the Hospital,i got her out as hailie followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was all happening so slow it seemed like......as if it was in slow motion.She was just here....That little baby girl,i heald her to my face....and said id never let anything happen to her.That she was my buddy.....buddies for life....

Flash back~~~

"Your my buddie?"

"Yeahhh!!" She said showing her cute 3 year old smile

"Yeah? You want to fly?"

"yeah yeah!!"

I picked her up and held her over my head

[Plane noises] 

Flashback over~~~~~~~

I remember when she got into the cookies,her and hailie both munching away on them chocolate chip cookies in the kitchen at 2:00am....haha yeah,that was funny......i sat down with them and joind there little club.haha the cookie club......I let the warm tears slide down,as i remember ever little thing me and her did together.Watching her grow up...seeing her get all these boyfriends...Kissing her soft beautiful lips...It just slipped out of my hands......

Flash back~~~~

"Oh heres the punk!" He said grabbing my shirt.

"I believe you owe us a little something" He added

"I dont know what your talking about" I simply said

He punched me in the eye,i just got back up and let him.Rob stood behind the car,i didnt want him to get hurt....

After beating me very ruphly .....he took out a gun and pointed it at me....I covered my eyes and bent over.

*BLOW!!!* 

I didnt feel hurt....I uncovered my eyes and looked down.I saw Rob laying on the ground with a bullet right in his head.I fell down next to him....He took the bullet for me?? Why?? He has a baby girl! He has a wife! He has everything!

"Rob no,dont die on me please! You have such an amazing life!"

"I know,take care of Erikia for me please....Dont let nothing happen to her...." Is all he said before falling out.Hitting his head down on the hard ground.I cryed next to him.

"I promise Rob...ill treat her like the princess she is!! Made by a king! I love you man! ....." I choaked out getting up and calling 911.

End of flash back~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr.Mathers?" A nurse said coming over to me

"Yes?" I ask wiping the tears

"We have put Erikia in the best care,but we dont know for sure if her heart can take the hit...we are trying everything we can to bring her back...But she is in a coma right now,we dont know if she will ever wake up....im so sorry" She saddly said.

I sat down,and just sat there.no blinking,no thinking,nothing....i just sat there quietly,At this point,fucking tears dont even exsist anymore,its more like buckets of watter falling on my head.Haile came over to me and hugged my back....I just patted her hand,and kissed it.....I hope god hears my soul crying...i hope he brings her back.....

To be honest.....I feel like if she dies...i would die..Not physicly of corse,but mentally? Yes,very.....I would basically kill myself inside.I couldnt leave hailie,and everyone.....but i would leave myself....I cant take this pain tho....its to much......

Okay guys,dont hate me! Im working on the next chapter as of you reading this! hehe  thought about a plot twist xDD Btw to @KaylaDevillires89 Her dad died as i just explained "Rob" When she was like 5 or 6....and then her mom was in a fire....so yeah if that makes since lol.Aight ill update soon!!<33