Chapter 7-The Night I Broke A Promise......

I was sitting in the living room waiting for hallie to get back from going somewhere with her friends.She asked me to go,but i told her i really didnt want to.Iv been turning her down latley,but im sure she understood,with my mom being in the hospital.....Shes so awesome!

I was in a somewhat good mood,since nothing this morning has gone wrong.I was still stressed out about my mom,but im sure she will be okay....Marshall went to the studio and hallie is out with her friends,whitney is at her moms,and yeah....im stuck here alone.Since i live here now i mine as well do something.

I decided i was going to do the dishes.So i got up and started to do them...

About half an hour later,i was done,and got a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mrs.Smith?"

"Y-yes"

"Im so sorry....but your mother didnt make it....her heart gave out"

"No! NO NOOOO"

"Yes,im very very sorry for your loss..." He hung up

At that moment......my heart felt as if it was going to give out...i couldnt breath,and i couldnt speak.....I just cryed.

"FUCK LIFE! FUCK IT ALL! I HOPE I FUCKING DIE!!!" I screamed running to the bathroom.Marshall only knows that i did this once...but i cant take the pain..i need to punish myself for yelling at my mother.....I got out my blade that had been callin my name for so long now....I slit my skin as the red liquid ran down my arm.It felt good to finally get the stress out.But it hurt so fucking bad

"Fuck you ERIKiA FUCK YOU!" I yelled to myself.I slit my wrist,and felt dizzy,felt light headed,and all i could see what darkness.For once in my life,i finaloly felt happy......with everything....but suddenly i heard the door slam shut and running....Please dont save me......i need this!

Hallie POV

I heard Erikia cussing or something upstairs.I ran up the stairs and saw that the bathroom light was on.

"Erikia? You in there?" I asked. No answer

Wait! Cussing+No answer+Bathroom=............FUCK! 

I got my credit card and slid it to the door so i could unlock the door.I ran in and saw blood everywhere and that dumb fucking blade in her other hand.I screamed.....

"NOOO ERIKIA!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!! YOU PROMISDED ME!!!" I yelled crying.I gtot out my phone and called 911.

Marshalls POV

I was on the main highway when i saw a ambulance pass by me quickly.Damn,looks like somebody is hurt...I feel bad for that person.....

I drove up to the driveway and saw the same ambulance and 3 cop cars parked in the house.WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND??? 

Scrambling out of my car i saw that they had Erikia on the strecher,and hallie was crying talking to the police officer.I ran up to hallie.

"Dad!" She said crying aain

"What happend???" I asked looking at the police man

"Sir,it seems that your daughters friend here slit her wrist,and she is unconscious right now."

"WHAT? HALLIE WHERE WERE YOU?" 

"With some friends,i asked her to come with me......"

"Why didnt you stay with her???"

"She said to go,and that she would be fine"

I sighed.....Letting the tears fall.

"Is she going to be okay?"

"I dont know....She will be in the hospital,but she wont be accepting viseters yet so we will give you a call..."

"okay thank you so much" I said walking hallie inside.

She started to cry.And so did i....What would cause her to do something like this? I only knew she did that once and she said she dont do it anymore......

"Hallie,what would make her do this?"

"I dont know.....A guy might have put to much stress on her....or something happend and she felt guilty.....hell she might have just been stressed about her mom..." Shem spoke holding back all her crys

Omg.....i put that stress on her! She felt guilty cause we kissed! ........Now im starting to feel bad...fuck that,i feel horrible,maybe more than hallie does...If only she knew what happend.

"Dad are you okay? Your crying...."

"Yeah im.......ughh no hallie im not okay"

"Why? I didnt know you cared about her so much"

"I love her hallie......"

"Wait....like how?"

"What do you mean?"

"Love her like a daughter.....or something else"

"I......cant answer that"

"I KNEW IT! YOU ARE A FUCKING WEIRDO DAD! LOVING A 16 YEAR OLD!!" She spat looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Hallie its not like that.."

"Yeash it is! I knew you loved her! Always talking about her,favoriting her,asking her to come over all the time...your sick!" She said walking over to the door.

"Hallie stop! It aint like that at all! She loves me back!"

"No she dont! Not after i tell her what you think of her!"

"No! She will know you know!"

"Watch me" She said getting in her car and driving down the road.She is to much like fucking KIM!! FUCK IT!! I cant take this bullshit anymore!! Not right now!!

okay short chapter.....sorry btw this chapter goes out to @Kayladevillires89 hehe what ya think sissy? xDD