Chapter 38/So This Happend..

I opened my eyes,and looked at my phone,it was 7:55am i jumped up,rubbing my eyes. I look over and saw Marshall sitting in the big chair,drinking a red bull writing something on a piece of paper.

He noticed me looking at him,and he looked up at me,with that look.

I remembered why i bolted up and jumped up and threw my shoes on. I forgot i slept down here in the livingroom last night. I looked down and noticed i was in something different. Oh well.

Grabbing my keys i run out the door to my car and drive as fast as i could to starbucks. I dont know who this guy was,or girl,but if they had my number,they most likely know who i am.If they are cray enough to text me that with a chance of me calling the cops im pretty sure they are cray enought to fucking kill me,and i aint dying.

I got to starbucks and walked in,feeling the coldness choke me once again. I was shaking,i was nervous,why was i so nervous? Whoever this was i hope they dont ruin anymore of what marshall and i have.

"Erikia" they say in a monatoned voice. My heart skipped a beat,as i looked over to see Michael sitting in the booth,holding a drink. My face went from worry to annoyence.
"Oh,its you"
"Yes,it is. Now,sit. I would like to talk to you"
"Well i dont want to talk to you. Iv had enough shit happen,and when im around you shit just piles up nd adds to it."
"Im not asking. Sit down."

I huffed,walking over to him.Why the hell was i listening to this dumb fuck? I fucking hate him!

"Okay,look" he began. sipping his drink.
"I want to stop this fighting,why are we fighting anyway? What happend between us was just- in the past. lets move on"
"Thats it? You brang me here to give me a half ass apoligy and a cheese line you probably found on facebook." I say not that impressed. He needs to do better then that to get on my good side after everything he has dont and said to me.

"Erikia please,im trying to be you friend. I hate fighting with you,cant we just forget anything ever happend?"

I scoffed,wow hes fucking ballsy to sit there and ask me that.
What the fuck is wrong with him? Does he not remember what he told me!?

"Uhm,no. Do you remember what the fuck you told me about a month ago?! You told me you wish i died inste-"
"I know! Just- stop bringing that up,i didnt mean that."
"Then why did you say it?" i ask him,sitting back in the side of the booth.it was early,but everyne was already at work
"Look. Please....Just give me another chance"
"Michael iv given too many people more chances and they were all taken advantage of. You dont understand what was rolling through my head when you said that to me. Have you ever wanted to just leave you life? After you told me that,thats what i wanted to do,leave my life,because i knew it was true. i know you dont want me alive after that and i just,i lost it for some reason. I got so depressed that i lost the one person in my life i loved the most. So thankyou,this is your fault,and im not fogiving your shitty apology. Bye Michael" I say getting up and walking out. I knew he would kill me haha he wouldnt. I dont know what came over me though...

I walked to my car,and opened the door when michael came up behind me and grabbed my wrist.

"Erikia im not letting you leave until you forgive me. Lets just forget about it all okay?!"
"Im not going to forget it michael! You should know by now i cant take back what iv thought,i cant take back what you said to me. I cant take back any of it,there for it is stored in my head! I dont want you in my life anymore Michael you were suppose to be just someone who entered my life for that one day. You were suppose to be my hook up." I agressivly say,pulling my wrist back. His eyes burned with the fire i never liked.

"Erikia"
"No Michael,just go away and stay out of my life!" I yell,getting in my car and locking the doors. I started it up and drove away,leaving him standing there. I had to go back to hailies and get my clothes since i ended up with a white shirt and some gym shorts.

I drove to the front gates and just parked my car on the side.

I got out,and was almost ran over by michael. He got out,furious.
"Come here Erikia"
"No! Fuck off Michael!"
"Look im sorry i ever went out with hailie! i just want you back Erikia! I really did love you,and the fact that you only saw me as hook up broke me in half"
"Good! Maybe you know how it feels to hear someone say they want you dead,that they hate you!" I yell walking throught the open gates. He grabbed my hair and pulled me back,i screamed shocked that he grabbed my hair like that.

"Let go michael!" I yell again. He pulled me back to face him and instantly punched me in my arm. I punched him and began to cry,fast walking down the drive way to the house. He ran after me,grabbing my sholder. I tried to run faster but he pushed me to the ground. i slipped over my shoe and fell. I could feel my cheek bleeding,my eye probably was as well. Finally,i got up and kicked him in the balls running or- Limping as fast as my short legs could carry me. he got back up,right as i was up to the door. I knocked and knocked.

Marshall opened the door and i flung inside,collapsing on the floor,breathing heavly. He looked shocked,seeing me all beat up. I guess Michael saw someone open the door because i didint see him try and get in.

"What happend?" he asked. More of a 'Im trying not to care' Attitude.
"Nothing. Just-" I began crying harder with ever word i tried to get out of my mouth. He surprisingly picked me up,bridel style,and carried me to the couch. He went out of the room,and a minute later he came back with a cold cloth that he put on my cheek gentally.
"Can you tell me what happen now?" he asked.
"Okay" i cry.
"Dont cry ba- Erikia."

My heart skipped a beat,hearing him almost call me baby...I miss that

"Uhm. I got a text yesterday,it said meet them at starbucks and be alone. So i went,marshall i didnt tell you because,i was scared because we were together,but i guess since it doesnt matter anymore...The Michael hailie dated was the same michael that got me pregnant...." I softly tell.
"I know. I kinda figured,i might be a jackass but im not stupid Erikia" He smiles. I smile to myself.
"Well... He was trying to apologize and i just didint want to hear it... so he followed me,all the way here,and he just...beat me-"
"What?!" Marshall asked,not moving his hand,more like making a fist out of his other hand.
"Yeah...But its okay. i wont let it happen again..."
"He better not lay another hand on you"

He took the cloth off and examened my face,gentally smiling.

"Thankyou Marshall for- Still caring" I thank him,trying to hold back more tears.
"Erikia im never going to stop caring about you" He said softly,softer then usual.

BOOM haha cliffyyyy sorry guysss,im a bitch lol