Chapter 6-Our Dirty Little Secret

I opened my eyes to the sound of my phone ringing.

"Hello?"
"Hello,is this Erikia Smith?"
"Yeah why?"
"My name is Ron,i have just found your mom.....shes in bad care"
"WHAT?"
"She was in a fire,a house fire,pasted out on the couch"
"IS SHE OKAY?"
"Maam calm down,im not sure,i will call if anything else comes up"
"Okay thank you" I reply ending the call,

I know she is a bitch,and i know that she hates me.....but i love her! All the things i said to her! I feel like a compleate bitch right now! I started to cry,i couldnt hold it back.....Sobbing into my hands i sat on my bed for a moment.I cant let Marshall know about this.No way can i let him know about this.

I picked myself up and walked down the stairs,holding in the tears as hard as i could.

"Goodmorning Erikia" He smiled.I smiled in return and walked in the kitchen avoiding eye contact.
"Whats wrong baby?" He asked following me
"Nothing,why would anything be wrong?"
"Your eyes are red and puffy,and i know you werent smoking"
"I just got done sneezing..."
"Oh,okay"

I jodded back up the stairs after grabbing my water.Sitting down on my bed.....realizing today was monday.Yaaaaaay not! Today me and hallie got off school.We are saspended till thursday...

I took a sip of my water and put it back on the ground.Sitting there looking at the wall i just lost it.....Remember the time she and my dad took me to sea world.My dad held me up so i could see the dalphins.And momma stood there laughing with me.The time momma and i stayed up all night watching home movies.......Then daddy died and mom just turned her side...became a bitch.

I heard a knock at the door.

"Uhh hold on" I said wiping the tears away quickly

I got up and looked in the mirror making sure i look okay and opened the door.It was hallie.

"Oh hey hallie" I said moving so she could come in
"Something is up" She said looking at me
"WHat do you mean?"
"You are obviously upset,you have been crying and your stressed out about it because you keep biting that lip" She sternley said looking me right in the eye.I love it when she knows exactly whats going on.

I wraped my arms around her tightly,as she did the same

"Its my mom Hai,shes in the hospital....the house caught on fire,and i said all those horrible things to her..hallie im a fucking bitch" I cryed holding her...

"No Erikia your not,you were mad...Im so sorry,how come you didnt say anything?"
"Because Marshall would find out and i dont want him to,he would make me go down there and i cant do it,i cant be around her....right now"
"Well its your choice,i wont say a word girl,i love you....and im here if you need someone"
"Thank you Hallie,i love you too..."

She gave me a reasuring smile and walked out.I love her! Shes always there for me.....Always.

I walked over to my bag and pulled out a CD.It was an old CD my daddy made before he pased.He was always into music,thats how he met Marshall.Daddy recorded this and gave it to me as he layed down in the hospital bed....

FLASH BACK

"Daddy please dont leave me!" I said hugging him
"Baby? I want you to have this okay? Listen to it if everything is crashing down,and you need a friend,im there baby girl,i love you so much"
"I love you too daddy......Never leave my side please"
"I wont hunny,ill always be next to you watching over you.....holding you tightly at night" He spoke as he stoped mid drift.....His eyes fell and the machine went blank.

"NO DADDY!! NO NO NO" I cryed hugging him like never before.

END FLASH BACK

I put it in the sterio and listened to it carfully...

[Verse 1:]
Gotta hold on easy as I let you go.
Gonna tell you how much I love you, though you think you already know.
I remember I thought you looked like an angel wrapped in pink so soft and warm.
You've had me wrapped around your finger since the day you were born.

[Chorus:]-------
You're beautiful baby from the outside in.
Chase your dreams but always know the road that'll lead you home again.
Go on, take on this whole world.
But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl.

[Verse 2:]
When you were in trouble that crooked little smile could melt my heart of stone.
Now look at you, I've turned around and you've almost grown.
Sometimes you're asleep I whisper "I Love You!" in the moonlight at your door.
As I walk away, I hear you say, "Daddy Love You More!".

[Chorus:]
You're beautiful baby from the outside in.
Chase your dreams but always know the road that'll lead you home again.
Go on, take on this whole world.
But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl.

[Verse 3:]
Someday, some boy will come and ask me for your hand.
But I won't say "yes" to him unless I know, he's the half
that makes you whole, he has a poet's soul, and the heart of a man's man.
I know he'll say that he's in love.
But between you and me. He won't be good enough!

[Chorus:]
You're beautiful baby from the outside in.
Chase your dreams but always know the road that'll lead you home again.
Go on, take on this whole world.
But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl.

I was in tears as of now.Crying in my hands again.....Then i heard Another knock.Exspacting Marshall i cleaned my face and opened the door letting him in.I turned off the serio and sat down on my bed waiting for whatever he was going to do.

"whats wrond erikia? Something is wrong,and i know it"
"Nothing is wrong okay!"
"Is it your dad Erikia?"
"What?"
"I heard you play the song baby,we can talk about it if you want"
"No its not that Marshall"
"Then what is it baby? You can tell me"

I let out the tears for the 100th time today

"My mom was in a fire at the house and she is in horrible condition,and i said some horrible things to her the day of the fight,i didnt tell you because i knew you would make me go down there and i cant do it,i cant walk in there and be strong.I have had to be strong for so long and i just cant do it anymore Marshall......I miss daddy so much! And now im gonna lose the one thing i have left" I cryed hugging him.

"Awww,baby its okay,if you dont want to im not going to make you...And you know what? I have had to be strong for a long time now too,but im still fighting because........i have so much,that i dont want to let go of."

"Like what?"
"Like you,hallie,whitney,i have my fans,and my music....I have this beautiful house,and food in the fridge...Im happy"
"Yeah but what do i have?"
"You have all i have,well except the fans....but you have about everything i have,and your going to get more...because your going to move in with us..."

"But Marshall,if i couldnt control myself last night,then how are we going to control it forever?"
"Dont control it"
"Marshall it aint that simple,hallie could find out,and i dont want to lose my bestfriend"

He got up as did i,and he sighed.

He put his hands on my cheeks,smiling...

"It will be our dirty little  secret....okay?"
"But-"
"No buts,just smile,nod,and kiss me" He said never taking his hands off my face.

I smiled and kissed him.He was so good in a bad situation.He made the pain go away.....

I hope this chapter wasent that bad,i have a feeling it sucks :/ idk,if it did then i guess let me know? ;D