Chapter 10-We Need A Miracle

Sitting next to her bed was hard.It took all i had not to burst out into tears....I couldnt stop thinking about it...about what happend with her dad....Rob was a chill person,he was cool....Me,him,and proof would all hang out.Proof took it about as hard as i did....Haha,i remember we all use to go out and go to clubs.Rob would say no of corse but me and proof pushed him into some chick.And she had just got dumped by her boyfriend....He married her and had Erikia....Because that was true love.They loved each other alot....Now that hes gone....its just hard.Proof had to get out of detroit for awhile,away from the pain....of losing his bestfriend.Hes in Florida right now,chilling,clearing his head.....still.Even thou it was like 10 years ago....We still talk all the time...but he found a girl there and she cant leave for another year.....so he is waiting for her...

Suddenly i was washed away from my thoughts,from the door swinging slowley open.I thought it was hailie...she went to the bathroom...but it was some chick.

"Oh,im sorry,i didnt know someone was in here with her" She said shyly

"Its okay,uhh...who are you?"

"Im kayla.....Erikia dont really know me,but we talked some what in science...She was my partner one time..."

"And why are you here?"

"Well she is all over the news! And i had to come see if she was okay.or atleast going to be okay.."

"Shes on the news?!?!?"

"Yeah...umm,she had an hour long report just for her..."

"Oh fuck...." I currsed,sitting back down in my seat i had just sprang up from

"Im sorry if i am bothering you"

"No your good,its just really hard....She is like my daughter,well,she is my daughters bestfriend"

"And you care about her alot dont you?"

"Yeah,i do"

"You love her.......more than a daughter dont you?"

"W-what?"

"I can see it in your eyes...Your really scared,because you dont want to lose her,because you know that she is the only one who gives you just a  bit of happiness in this crul world....i know how that feels.Im maddly in love too.....but he would never know who i am.Hes famus,and hes in Germany...Bill Kaulitz is his name.I know how you feel....im very sorry.." She spoke.her words so smooth,and soft...like she was delicately petting an animal,not to scare it.....

"Really?"

"Yeah,but that dont matter...What matters is that she gets better...Well best Wishes! I hope everything turns out for you guys....By the way,peice of advise,your never to young to fall in love.And hope is in the soul" She finally said,laying the roses down by her bed,walking out.What just happend?? 

She said her name was kayla? ....Hmm...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The room was dark,and Erikia was still laying in her bed.The beeps were soothing....

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep............Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep 

WAIT WHAT?? I looked over and saw her monitor.....right there before me ,was Erikia....laying dead.Her beeping stopped.I cant breath right now,i really cant.My heart raced,her face was cold,turning a light blue......i ......no.....just no.Walking over to the bed i kissed her cold dead lips.Tears covered my whole face...

"I know you cant hear me baby,but i love you.....so fucking much.Your my whole world,and baby you made my life compleate<33 Your soul will forever live in my heart.." I choaked out covering my mouth....falling back in the chair..I closed my eyes crying rapidly...